Author Topic: Where to watch the matches - please contribute!  (Read 454 times)

Offline ILoveIzzy

• View Profile
Where to watch the matches - please contribute!
« on: January 06, 2018, 05:22:09 PM »
Hello Jadies and Lentilmen,

I live abroad, and even if I lived in England I would probably find it very hard to watch the games. Maybe you guys do too, or maybe Im just not in the loop. I dont have any TV subscriptions, and I would like to know what you do to watch the matches - where you go online i.e. websites, searches,  tricks you use, etc. Im not planning on buying a subscription, and pirate sites usually only show me male football.

In the past I have used online site ATDHE (rarely have the games), a reddit link to Bristol City's channel, another youtube link, and something linked to MCTV. This changes all the time, and for most part it seems it just isnt being filmed.

Right now, one of my favourite fixtures is starting. (Bristol City Women vs Everton). So timely help would be fantastic in telling me where/how you watch it. And where to watch other WSL fixtures in future.

Thank you for helping me follow womens football!

ILoveIzzy

Offline ILoveIzzy

• View Profile
Re: Where to watch the matches - please contribute!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 07:43:42 PM »
Umm... you havent been At All helpful...

I am seriously starting to believe that there is some conspiracy to keep making it impossible to watch the womens' game. Football is something you Watch. Like music is something you listen to. If I cant see it, Im not gonna talk about it. It seems that everyone connected to or 'following' womens football is in a desperate struggle to keep it from being seen outside the football stadium.

At the same time you get presenters and footballers alike saying 'we want to grow the womens game and get a bigger audience'. If there are any, the marketing professionals and amatur enthusiasts  must be the worst marketers in the history and the future of the World. I have done investigations into the real perpetrators of 9/11, and have uncovered or found secrets from the military establishment for 17 years, but even I cant find a stream for an international Football match!! And when you ask socalled 'supporters' of the game, where you can find streams, they dont even write to you! Am I the only one who thinks this is retarded??

What the actual HELL is going on?!!

Offline the-lone-voyageur

• View Profile
Re: Where to watch the matches - please contribute!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 03:19:55 AM »
[ 1 ]  There are periodic announcements, either from the FA or from some women football websites, which provide advance notice about what fixtures are going to be broadcast on television or online.

Fixtures streamed or broadcast for September- November 2017:
http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/sep/11/fa-wsl-broadcast-announcement-110917

Fixtures streamed or broadcast for  January 2018:
https://shekicks.net/2017/12/15/seven-wsl-live-broadcasts-january/

The upcoming semifinals and finals of the SSE Women's FA Cup will be shown in April and May 2018:
http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/feb/12/fa-womens-fa-cup-final-announced-120218

[ 2 ]  Sometimes , on very short notice , some individual clubs will stream a match on their facebook page. The same for the FA WSL facebook page.