Author Topic: Emma Hayes, Chelsea's other Special One  (Read 1519 times)

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
Re: Emma Hayes, Chelsea's other Special One
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 10:19:42 PM »
Chelsea having the 5th WSL budget is....

Cabbages

Re: Emma Hayes, Chelsea's other Special Two
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 08:25:39 AM »
So, who is the father ?

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 01:27:11 PM »

Offline ILoveIzzy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 06:32:43 PM »
Dont know if this attatchment will work, and its a rubbish photo (iphone) but I like how a top manager in the womens game wears a fluffy pink scarf and bobble-hat to the London derby! After Mark Sampson and Nick Cushing, she's my favourite for the England job, of the England-based womens managers. Delighted that Aluko didnt play against Arsenal, otherwise I wouldnt have watched it. Chelsea have so much dynamism and good decision-making with Kirby, Davison, Ji and - as usual - Bachmann, who seems close to unplayable. I dont support Chelsea but Emma Hayes must be making a lot of good decisions.

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 03:56:24 PM »
Obviously with what happened with Sampson, Emma Hayes was not going to be a favourite for the England job.

Offline the-lone-voyageur

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 03:12:56 PM »
Eddie Wolecki Black  and Emma Black nee Fernon got into a player-coach relationship a number of years ago at Glasgow City FC. When it happened they immediately disclosed it to the club and all the players in the locker room. Both parties at the time were adults of legal age (no minors were involved so it was  not a safe guarding issue). The relationship was consensual and  there was no coercion involved. Additionally, the player did not receive any favouritism from the coach. To me, if Hayes could  make similar disclosures and assurances then her resume/application for the England job should not be dismissed solely  because she is in a player-coach relationship.

Cabbages

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 08:50:06 AM »
Dont know if this attatchment will work, and its a rubbish photo (iphone) but I like how a top manager in the womens game wears a fluffy pink scarf and bobble-hat to the London derby! After Mark Sampson and Nick Cushing, she's my favourite for the England job, of the England-based womens managers. Delighted that Aluko didnt play against Arsenal, otherwise I wouldnt have watched it. Chelsea have so much dynamism and good decision-making with Kirby, Davison, Ji and - as usual - Bachmann, who seems close to unplayable. I dont support Chelsea but Emma Hayes must be making a lot of good decisions.

Imo - Hayes is not good enough to manage England, so glad she didnt get the gig......