Girl's Centres of Excellence / Re: RTC 3 year Licence
« Last post by Richhutcho on December 17, 2018, 04:55:54 PM »
Inbox me pal dunno what rules are regarding naming and discussing rtcs
« Last post by mikeyfaz on December 15, 2018, 09:20:36 PM »
Which rtc richhutcho
« Last post by Richhutcho on December 10, 2018, 05:28:41 PM »
Hi. Found nothing on the FA website just yet so probably learn more at a later date
« Last post by lincsdad on December 10, 2018, 10:51:48 AM »
I am informed that the FA are sending out an announcement this afternoon (10 December) regarding the plans for RTC's for the 2019/20 season onwards.

I am not aware if this is an announcement to existing RTC's first, followed by a general PR release. Or if this will just go global in one announcement.

Either way, it will be good to know what the plans are moving forward.
The FA WSL 2 / Durham Women 3-1 Manchester United Women
« Last post by ConnorLamb on December 09, 2018, 05:09:45 PM »
https://wp.me/p4i04N-4G3

Here's my report from today's Women's Championship clash between Durham Women and Manchester United Women where goals from Becky Salicki, Beth Hepple and Zoe Ness helped Durham to a historic 3-1 win.
Girl's Centres of Excellence / Re: England’s squad/camps
« Last post by Bananas on December 08, 2018, 12:40:04 PM »
There are a lot of English Schools (ESFA) national  trials at the moment which gets very confusing to people as they don't understand the difference and many believe they are trialing for the England FA U15's Team.

The ESFA England U15 squad will have one training session in Netherlands and then play one tournament in Spain next year against Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Its a good stepping stone but I don't know how much notice the FA take of it as not all the best players will trial for it.

The Final selection is 9th December at Stafford Town FC where the 4 regions, 16 players each, will play off to select one squad.

It does give many girls another platform to be seen and should rightly be consider a great honour to get a cap for English Schools.

The FA take note by no longer allowing girls on the national team list (not sure if that includes the long list or just the short list of national team players) to trial for England Schools because of the potential for overuse/injury and clashes with dates.
Non WSL UK Women’s Football / Sunderland Ladies 1-3 Fylde Ladies
« Last post by ConnorLamb on December 02, 2018, 05:08:30 PM »
https://wp.me/p4i04N-4Fr

Here's my report from today's Women's FA Cup second round clash between Sunderland Ladies and Fylde Ladies where goals from Danielle Young, Sophie Charlton and Emily Hollinshead helped Fylde to a 1-3 win.
« Last post by croc on November 30, 2018, 05:06:56 PM »
I'm not saying hoofball as such - they aren't lumping it into the box and trying to pick up the pieces. They just force the play a bit too much and lack imagination in their movement. Subjective opinion though.
« Last post by croc on November 30, 2018, 05:04:49 PM »
You'd have thought they'd have put it in the article, must admit I missed the letters above the badge!  I still think it's a bit ironic  they are bigging it up but fail to mention the local sfa haven't bothered with girls representative teams this year.
« Last post by Granger on November 30, 2018, 04:24:35 PM »
Yes that is for English Schools U15's squad, the badge is different with the ESFA above the three lions.

https://schoolsfootball.org/international-squads/girls-u15-squad/activity-2/trials/

It is a great achievement to be selected but I know for a fact that there were a lot of grassroots players trialing for the Midlands Team and a few from the RTC's too so the Derby Ladies article is slightly misleading or misinformed depending on your view, but good luck to the player for their final selection and gaining a schools cap. It would be a great experience for any young player to train in Eindhoven and have a tournament in Spain.

Even some of the bigger clubs don't seem to quite understand the difference.

Hopefully it won't come as a nasty shock if some of the girls are being lead to believe they are trialing for the England FA 2019 U15's Team.

That team I would imagine will be selected next year from the current 60ish pool of NPC girls who have already been identified nationally.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10