Author Topic: 14 year old girl looking for a team in the North West of the UK  (Read 207 times)

Offline Ianfoy

• View Profile
Hi, I´m new to the forum and writing this message from Spain. My family including my14-year-old daughter who has been playing football here in Spain since she was 3. She has represented our region (Murcia) in the Spanish Championships for the last 3 years. She has also had experience playing friendlies against some international squads on tour visiting La Manga and Pinatar Arena.
She had a trial at Blackburn Rovers 3 years ago and Manchester United only last week. Blackburn said they would sign her if we ever returned to England and Man U classified her as a level 2, which given the circumstances, training with the full under 14´s squad did well.
Ideally, she would like to join the FA pathway but we really don't know too much about it. If anybody can give me some information regarding the best way forward for her, we are just looking for options.
Thank you in advance.

Offline dirkvanadidas

• View Profile
Re: 14 year old girl looking for a team in the North West of the UK
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 11:35:25 AM »
good luck,

from experience you should apply for a number of RTC, as the talent id of overseas players returning
to uk is questionable.

Offline croc

• View Profile
Re: 14 year old girl looking for a team in the North West of the UK
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 12:56:52 PM »
 Best thing is identify all the RTCs you could travel to - I'd contact them informally with her experience - at this time they'll probably point you towards their Summer trials but they may at least keep an eye out for her.