Author Topic: RTC 3 year Licence  (Read 4045 times)

Offline croc

• View Profile
Re: RTC 3 year Licence
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2019, 10:06:55 AM »
Given the relatively late announcement does that imply relatively little change? 

Offline dirkvanadidas

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2019, 01:35:29 PM »
Ipswich and west ham in ? Essex out ?

Offline Kelly

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2019, 09:46:59 AM »
dirkvanadidas are you thinking that Ipswich will be having an RTC next season? and why Essex out?

Offline dirkvanadidas

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2019, 11:57:53 AM »
once upon time there were 3 county run centres in the south , one morphed into a club setup, another was removed to make way for  reading,
so essex will also make way as
1. WHU are trying and failing to run an academy team in the wsl setup, havnet played a game since november
but still advertising for players next year, they need an rtc to feed into it.

2. Ipswich also managed to get academy team despite first team being in 4th tier,
so i guess something was said between them and FA and so the next step would be RTC

Offline centristfootballdad

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2019, 01:09:01 AM »
does anyone have any information on what is happening in east london/south east london/essex/kent ? some clubs (arsenal, essex fa, charlton) have initiated a trial process. but gilingham dont seem to have announced trials at all. millwall invited applications for trials but havent to my knowledge responded with a date. while spurs and ? west ham seem to be hovering in the wings. are there changes afoot, anyone have news or insights ?

Offline BHA Dad

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2019, 08:12:35 PM »
Brighton start their trials the week after next, though we’ve not had any information through about the tier structure for the up coming season yet

Offline Jane82

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2019, 12:20:21 PM »
Gillingham have trials on 8th and 12 th, 19th June...

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2019, 11:00:28 AM »
thanks. frustrating about the Gills trials dates as i could find nothing on line about them and now it will be too late.

also only found out about the millwall one by following up with the club. only to discover that it's on the same day and more or less at the same time as the arsenal phase 2 trial which my daughter has managed to get into. think we are going to opt for the arsenal one. which is a shame as millwall is closer to us. and tbh she would have a better chance of getting a place there (standard at arsenal is extremely high and there are only a few places in her age group). but i guess you have to aim high..

Offline BHA Dad

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2019, 12:31:42 PM »
thanks. frustrating about the Gills trials dates as i could find nothing on line about them and now it will be too late.

also only found out about the millwall one by following up with the club. only to discover that it's on the same day and more or less at the same time as the arsenal phase 2 trial which my daughter has managed to get into. think we are going to opt for the arsenal one. which is a shame as millwall is closer to us. and tbh she would have a better chance of getting a place there (standard at arsenal is extremely high and there are only a few places in her age group). but i guess you have to aim high..

Which age group is your daughter ?

Offline Richhutcho

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2019, 03:15:07 PM »
Id email Millwall and explain your situation, we missed doncasters trials through attending leeds trials, but i sent an email on the offchance and was invited to take my daughter training so they could have a look and they ended up offering her a place. So always worth an ask

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2019, 03:41:25 PM »

Which age group is your daughter ?

next season u14

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2019, 03:43:46 PM »
Id email Millwall and explain your situation, we missed doncasters trials through attending leeds trials, but i sent an email on the offchance and was invited to take my daughter training so they could have a look and they ended up offering her a place. So always worth an ask

thanks, did that, explained the situation but atm they aren't budging. but maybe worth trying again when the dust settles. ditto gillingham.

Offline mikeyfaz

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2019, 12:45:47 PM »
Email arsenal

Offline BHA Dad

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2019, 05:39:41 PM »
My 2p’s worth  :D

Would do Arsenal (congrats to her on getting through BTW) then if she is unsuccessful then get in touch with Millwall as they may take her as a trialist once they start pre-season.

Got to aim high (no offence to Millwall)

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2019, 10:38:54 AM »
My 2p’s worth  :D

Would do Arsenal (congrats to her on getting through BTW) then if she is unsuccessful then get in touch with Millwall as they may take her as a trialist once they start pre-season.

Got to aim high (no offence to Millwall)

thank you. i think that's right.