Author Topic: *Help Wanted* - University Dissertation Research  (Read 1168 times)

Offline bnlpt

• View Profile
*Help Wanted* - University Dissertation Research
« on: March 01, 2018, 02:28:36 PM »
*EDIT* - I have also created a survey online which may be easier for people to complete, this should take a MAXIMUM of 10 MINUTES.

https://newcastlebusiness.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6sxBGZuRuoSNlLn

Hi all,

I am a student studying at Newcastle University, currently in my final year. I am in the process of completing my dissertation and am about doing it around gender equality in football.

I am looking for people who are involved with the sport, whether it be a player/coach etc. who may be willing to give up some time so that I could maybe ask you a few questions to help further my research. (This can either be a chat over Skype or I can send you the questions so they can be answered). It should only take around 5 - 10 minutes.

I understand everyone may have a busy schedule but I would be more than happy to work around things to whenever you may be free.

I have produced information sheets to explain all the information regarding the questions, interviews etc and what the focus of my research is. I am more than happy to send this over if you may be a bit unsure.

I would be really grateful if anyone could help me out and please don’t hesitate to contact/PM me if you have any questions or would like to help me out.

Many thanks,
Ben
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:39:34 PM by bnlpt »