Author Topic: Wembley and Stadium Pies  (Read 614 times)

Offline Sisterhoodofpies

• View Profile
Wembley and Stadium Pies
« on: May 19, 2017, 07:48:41 PM »
Hello,

My name is Katie and I am part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. We have created a website based around sport's stadia and their pies. Within the Sisterhood, there are four of us all studying Football Business and Marketing at UCFB.

Last week we attended the Women's FA Cup Final, of which you can read about here -  http://www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk/?p=525

Being a big fan and follower of Women's football myself, I am keen on travelling around the stadiums during the spring series so would love to hear feedback and recommendations of where you have tried and tasted pies.

Many Thanks
sisterhoodofthetravellingpies@gmail.com

Offline sbahnhof

• View Profile
Re: Wembley and Stadium Pies
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 09:00:53 AM »
This is a marvellous undertaking, and good luck with it. Long overdue, and it's pie time that somebody properly researched these great venues from a pastry piespective.

Pies are less of a sports snack here in New Zealand, and more the basis of the entire national cuisine :-\ or rather, they were for many years. The biggest stadium Eden Park does have an official pie, and it's called I Love Pies. Yes, they have that much imagination.