Author Topic: Kolbotn 2015  (Read 9004 times)

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Synne Jensen flew to Germany Tuesday
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 12:00:32 AM »
Today Synne Jensen left Kolbon.  The move has been fixed for some months and now Jensen has a whole new life at one of the world's best football clubs, Wolfsburg, which has several players still in the World Cup with Germany, players like Lena Goessling and Alex Popp who have taken Caroline Graham Hansen under their wing already.  

Kolbotn thanked the star striker for her contribution with a picture of an amazing leap into the air.  "I'm both glad and apprehensive", said the new German league professional.  She is ready for the new challenges ahead.  Time has gone quickly for the girl from Gjelleråsen.  She arrived at Kolbotn two years ago, and now only a season and a half later Wolfsburg has snapped her up.

"This has been beyond all my expectations", said Jensen.  "I have had a fantastic time here at Kolbotn and will be extremely sad to leave everyone.  But this is a chance I could not have let go.  This is what I have dreamed of since I was a little girl", she said.  "I'm ready for the move and the new language, fending for myself and all that".

Critics have said that 18-year-old Jensen is a huge talent but this is too soon for her to go and live in a foreign country.  "The most important thing for me is to develop as a footballer.  I have signed a three-year contract with Wolfsburg and I'm confident I will do that", she said.  "I am very glad that Caroline is already there.  That gives me some security".

"What do you think the biggest difference will be?" - "First there is a big focus on physical training there.  I have already started a tough training programme and have noticed the demands.  Also it's a professional club with all the necessary support round the team.  The level in training and in matches is sky-high which means I must be on my toes the whole time".

Jensen will be able to live as a footballer but does not expect to get rich.  "It's a good situation to be in.  I can concentrate on football", she said.  Sports manager Hege Jørgensen has given her a briefing in the last few days about what to expect.  "We thank her for her fantastic contribution to Kolbotn and wish her good luck at Wolfsburg.  It's sad to lose her but it's going to be really exciting to follow her career.  We are very proud of her", said Hege Jørgensen.  

http://kolbotnkvinnefotball.no/Hjem/?WNews=557

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:19:45 AM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Goal for Camilla Ose against Vålerenga
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2015, 02:44:50 PM »
Camilla Ose impressed in her comeback in a training match between Kolbotn and Vålerenga that ended in a draw, 2-2.

In the heat at Sofiemyr it was not a great match but there were some good performances in a 90 minutes punctuated by several pauses for drinks.  Vålerenga were best in the first half but Kolbotn were a touch quicker after half time.

Camilla Ose played the full 90 and also scored the first goal after Shiela van den Bulk sent a good ball between the two centre-backs, for which Ose provided a classy 'take' and a lob over the keeper.  Ose also worked hard all the way and lost few duels.

It was also good to see Vålerenga's Johanne Fridlund and Mina Kjørum ruling the right-hand side and running rings round the opposition.  Fridlund has speed and is fearless in one-to-one situations, secure with the ball and never gives up.  Good to watch!

In the second half Kolbotn came back despite an injured keeper and a limping reserve keeper in Charlotte Jakobsen.  But Vålerenga's Guro Pettersen stood in for her for the last ten minutes, a fine gesture by the visitors in which Pettersen helped out her fellow Tromsø-ite, Jakobsen.

Kolbotn's Cecilie Liane was a very attacking right-back with strong running capacity.  She started a deep run from Kolbotn's half and evaded all the defence, putting a side-footed shot into goal and leaving keeper Josefine Ervik without a chance of a save.  She was one of the best players along with Ina Gausdal and Jenny Norem.  For Vålerenga Fridlund was good, along with Kjørum and skipper Tina Wulf.  But both teams were really in holiday mode.

Vålerenga were without Daniela Schwartz, while another World Cup player, Solveig Gulbrandsen, was away on a well deserved short holiday.

Kolbotn-Vålerenga 2-2, training match, Sofiemyr Stadium, 04-07-2015
1-0 Camilla Ose, 1-1 Rikke Storrø, 1-2 Anne Lise Olsen, 2-2 Cecilie Liane.

Kolbotn 4-4-2:
Charlotte Jakobsen -
Cecilie Liane, Ina Gausdal, Ane Sund Walsøe, Ingrid Elvebakken -
Jenny Norem, Shiela van den Bulk (capt), Eira Mørch-Thoresen, Fride Bakken -
Elisabeth Jeppesen, Camilla Ose.

Vålerenga 4-4-1-1:
Josefine Ervik -
Ellen Wang, Ingrid Søndenå, Maren Andersen, Frida Lyshoel -
Mina Kjørum, Tina Wulf, Camilla Christensen, Ane Lise Olsen -
Johanne Fridlund -
Rikke Storrø.

Jan Reidar Vågsdalen
Article and photos: http://kvinnefotballmagasinet.no/camilla-ose-med-ett-sterkt-comeback-for-kolbotn-med-scoring-kvalitet-og-innsats-som-burde-sendt-henne-direkte-til-israel-og-em/    

More photos:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152820320796626.1073741992.354088481625&type=3  
http://www.oblad.no/fotball/sport/kolbotn/kolbotn-motte-valerenga-i-dag-se-bildene-her/g/5-68-77209   
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:28:58 AM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Kolbotn signs big name
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2015, 11:48:40 AM »
Kolbotn has made a big signing, but details are only in the subscribers' edition of Østlandets Blad so far.  There is a 50% chance it's Karina Sævik from Avaldsnes, the Norway Under-19s' captain. http://www.oblad.no/sport/kolbotn/kjempetalent-pa-vei-til-kolbotn/s/5-68-79126
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Karina Sævik to Kolbotn
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2015, 03:58:04 PM »
Only the details need to be completed before Karina Sævik becomes a Kolbotn player.  "Only small items are left to complete", said sports manager Hege Jørgensen.

19-year-old Sævik started all Avaldsnes's Toppserien matches in the first part of the 2015 season, and is at present preparing to travel to Israel with the Norwegian squad for the U19 European Cup tournament.  Haugesunds Avis has not managed to get a comment from her but according to Østlandets Blad she has given notice to Avaldsnes.  She is an attacking midfielder and will be seen as a replacement for Synne Jensen who has left for Germany to become a Wolfsburg player.  

"She is a slightly different type of player from Synne, but is a big gain for us.  She is a good dribbler and can make things happen.  This is a player who will dominate the Toppserien in several years time", Jørgensen told Østlandets Blad.

"If she has gone to study in Oslo we will release her", said Avaldsnes sponsor Arne Utvik.  "If she has not gone to study, the club must eventually pay compensation", he told Haugesunds Avis.  

Geir Kristiansen http://www.h-avis.no/sport/avaldsnes/karmoy/savik-pa-vei-til-kolbotn/s/5-62-80173

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:02:39 PM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline law10

• View Profile
Re: Kolbotn 2015
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2015, 04:37:59 PM »
"If she has gone to study in Oslo we will release her", said Avaldsnes sponsor Arne Utvik.  "If she has not gone to study, the club must eventually pay compensation", he told Haugesunds Avis.

Makes you wonder if education relocation is a rider in her contract.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2015, 10:49:54 PM »
"If she has gone to study in Oslo we will release her", said Avaldsnes sponsor Arne Utvik.  "If she has not gone to study, the club must eventually pay compensation", he told Haugesunds Avis.
Makes you wonder if education relocation is a rider in her contract.
It seems a strange thing for him to say, because some form of study would be easy to cook up if needed.

Kolbotn's president appears on TV in NRK's summer extravaganza which involves sailing a ship from the far north round to Oslo over a period of several weeks, with all kinds of entertainment along the way.  Kjell Magne Bodevik, originally from Molde, appears in the ship's call at Molde in https://tv.nrk.no/serie/sommeraapent/ENRK01071015/10-07-2015 from 42:57 to 51:57.  
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:54:40 PM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2015, 10:22:18 PM »
Karina Sævik was asked who her favourite player is, in an interview for fotball.no a couple of weeks ago.  

"Cecilie Pedersen at the club (Avaldsnes) has helped me very much and has been a big inspiration, so I look up very much to her".

http://www.fotball.no/Landslag_og_toppfotball/Landslag/Aldersbestemt_jenter/Aldersbestemt-jenter/J19/2015/J19-Bli-bedre-kjent-med-EM-jentene-del-2/
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Super Hooper is back
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2015, 11:02:57 PM »
At the age of 35 Camilla Huse is making a comeback for Kolbotn and could be playing as early as this weekend.

Left-back Huse was in the Norway squad at the 2007 World Cup in China and played as a substitute in the first match, and then in all the remaining matches in the tournament, where Norway finished in 4th place.  So she played every minute of the tournament except the first 45.  She was a very attack-minded left-back who could go through the whole midfield and defence with her mazy runs and notorious swerves.

She played for several clubs including Athene Moss, Kolbotn and Røa in her former career.  She works as a teacher.  In between times she has produced three daughters and a son.  Her first retirement came at the end of 2007: http://www.womensfootball.eu/forum/index.php/topic,2578.0.html

But she was back in the squad for the 2009 European Cup, and was on the field for the 3-1 quarter-final win over Sweden when Cecilie Pedersen scored a famous goal after Isabell Herlovsen latched on to a long clearance from the Swedish keeper.

There can be little doubt that Solveig Gulbrandsen has played a part in this latest move.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:12:45 PM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Huse comeback
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2015, 09:03:10 AM »
Former Kolbotn player Camilla Huse is making a surprise comeback and she is in the squad for Saturday's away match against Amazon Grimstad.

The 35-year-old played at Kolbotn from 2002 until 2007 and later played at Larvik and Røa, and retired as a Vålerenga player after their promotion in 2011.  

"We got in touch with Camilla and discovered that she wanted to play again, which is good news.  There is a lot of competition for places in the team and we need a bit of experience", said Kolbotn's sports manager Hege Jørgensen.

On Friday it was also announced that the Swedish U23 player Fanny Andersson has signed for Kolbotn.

Knut Stenseth http://www.oblad.no/sport/fotball/kolbotn/camilla-huse-gjor-comeback-i-kolbotn/s/5-68-80002

Woods (Asker) and Huse (Kolbotn) in former times:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 09:05:31 AM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Good news at Kolbotn
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2015, 10:22:59 PM »
In the week it looked as if both Kolbotn's keepers would be unavailable for today's opening match in the Toppserien after the summer break.  But one by one Charlotte Jakobsen and then Siiri Välimaa were declared fit.

Tonje Pedersen has been out for a while after twisting a knee in the spring against Vålerenga, but she is now also fit, as is Eirin Kleppa after her ankle sprain.  Inga Bakken had a back injury plus bronchitis, but now she is OK.  Last but far from least, Andrine Tomter is well on the way back in her long recovery from an ACL injury and could be back playing in a week or two.

Marit Bratberg Lund and Ingrid Elvebakken are in Israel with Norway's squad at the U19 Euros, and are naturally enough not available for the match against Amazon Grimstad.

Knut Stenseth http://www.oblad.no/sport/fotball/kolbotn/kolbotn-stiller-med-keeper-mot-amazon/s/5-68-79843
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:18:01 PM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Three important points today
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2015, 10:56:45 PM »
Kolbotn took three really important points away in Grimstad today.  Kolbotn won 2-1 against Amazon after leading 1-0 at half time.  "It's a really good feeling to travel home with three points.  It was important", said trainer David Brocken.  

He was pleased with the result but also with the way the team won.  "I am very very happy with our first half.  We showed good combination-football, used both sides and threatened up the centre as well", he said.  "We were a bit unlucky not to succeed with some of our chances, because Amazon came out in the second half with hopes of a point.  It stressed us a little", he said.

Kolbotn opened the best at Levermyr Stadium and Cecilie Liane thumped the ball against a post from 19 yards early in the match.  Later Elisabeth Jeppesen was forward with a cross, but Line Geltzer Johansen in Amazon's goal got fingertips to the ball.  The home team also had some half-chances of their own in the first half-hour.

After 29 minutes Camilla Ose scored Kolbotn's first goal.  A few minutes later Bakken was speeding forward, but alone with Amazon's keeper she placed the ball straight at the grateful goalkeeper.  40 minutes had been played when Kolbotn rolled forward again.  Solveig Gulbrandsen found Norem on the wing.  She laid the ball back at 45 degrees to Ose who put the ball a little wide of the goal.

After half time Amazon could well have equalised.  Silje Blakstad rounded the whole of Kolbotn's left side and was alone with Välimaa.  The Kolbotn keeper made a save but gave a return, which was placed wide of the goal.  Minutes later another shot came in wide of Välimaa's goal.  Amazon continued creating chances and when Kolbotn lost the ball the home team mounted a counterattack.  The inevitable cross found a totally unmarked Georgia France but the finish was a weak one.  It had been a gigantic chance.

Jenny Norem continually moved forward and in the 61st minute she had her reward.  Substitute Camilla Huse, making her comeback, sent in an inch-perfect cross which Norem headed into the net at the back post.  A nice goal.

Silje Blakstad's reducer was equally good in the 74th minute.  From the right-hand corner of the box the striker thundered the ball to the far post.  A great goal but again Kolbotn's left side was wide open.

Kolbotn's best today was Solveig Gulbrandsen and she had a chance from 18 yards in the 80th minute, but her left-foot shot went a half-metre ouside the goal.  After that little more happened and Amazon were unable to produce a final effort.  Kolbotn retained the ball well and took the three points.  

Amazon Grimstad - Kolbotn 1-2 (0-1), round 9, Levermyr Stadium, 18-09-2015
Spectators: 194
Referee: Ann Wenche Kleven, Bækkelagets SK
Yellow card: Camilla Ose
Goals: 0-1 Camilla Ose 29, 0-2 Jenny Norem 65, 1-2 Silje Blakstad 74 (from fotball.no).

Kolbotn:
Siiri Välimaa -
Cecilie Liane, Ane Sund Walsøe, Ina Gausdal, Eirin B. Kleppa (81 Maja Staubo Nordahl) -
Jenny Norem, Shiela van den Bulk (capt), Solveig Gulbrandsen, Fride Bakken -
Camilla Ose (61 Camilla Huse), Elisabeth Jeppesen (86 Tonje Pedersen).  

Amazon Grimstad:
Line Geltzer Johansen - Gro Ingvardsen, Kelsey Frances Hood, Emma Beckett, Linn Christine Farbergshagen, Stina Kleppe, Kristine Meland, Georgia France (Lisbeth Rothschild 89), Mona Lohmann (Heidi Eikeland 90), Eline Glamsland, Silje Blakstad.

Knut Stenseth http://www.oblad.no/sport/fotball/kolbotn/kolbotn-tok-tre-meget-viktige-poeng-i-grimstad/s/5-68-80077

Match photos from Østlandets Blad: http://www.oblad.no/bildeserie/kolbotn/sport/bilder-amazon-grimstad-kolbotn/g/5-68-80263
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:44:56 AM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Tomter back
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2015, 08:04:46 AM »
On Thursday evening Kolbotn's Toppserien team played a training match against the U15 boys from Follo FK.  Andrine Tomter was back in the team after a year off with an ACL injury.
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline law10

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2015, 07:32:36 PM »
That's a big lift, she was really impressive last summer.  Rock solid and one of the U19 jewels.