Author Topic: players wanted for Australian adventure  (Read 9686 times)

Offline Wangaratta

• View Profile
players wanted for Australian adventure
« on: November 16, 2014, 11:04:45 PM »
My name is Tom Marshall and I represent the coaching staff at Wangaratta City football club. Wangaratta is based in the North East of Victoria, Australia, close to the Alps; a large  wine and farming area. The senior men have been recruiting players from England for several years which is proving to be successful, We provide accommodation and jobs for all players who play the season (March to August). The club is now actively looking to recruit women to help build the senior Womens team to success. The club has thirteen teams ranging from
under 12 boys and girls through to various  senior squads. It is an enormously family orientated club representing a multicultural population. It would be a great opportunity for anyone wanting to have an adventure and experience the real Australia. This invitation is extended to all European clubs and players with a good standard of playing ability. Please visit our website
at www. wangarattacityfc.com.au the league is awfa.asn.au. Should this be of interest please send me details of your playing experience. Kind regards Tom Marshall (tecmarshall@hotmail.com)

Offline bilbobaggins

• View Profile
Re: players wanted for Australian adventure
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 11:33:50 PM »
sounds great tom, but our top players now get paid ., are you pitching for paid players or good amateurs ?

Offline Wangaratta

• View Profile
Re: players wanted for Australian adventure
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 01:35:51 AM »
Hi there, we are looking for good amateur players unfortunately there are only a  few leagues that pay players although things are improving. We are not allowed to pay in the awfa league