Author Topic: Ada Hegerberg  (Read 16558 times)

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Ada Hegerberg
« on: September 30, 2014, 08:24:20 AM »
Sponsorship deal: 19-year-old Ada Hegerberg has landed her first big sponsorship deal.  The Norwegian international signed for Olympique Lyonnais in the summer after 18 months at Turbine Potsdam.  She has scored six goals in her first four matches for her new club, and now she has been signed up to represent Puma.

"We have just signed a sponsorship arrangement for four years", said Hegerberg.  She cannot go into any detail about the contract apart from the fact that she will be paid to front the brand.  Among other things she will now play in Puma boots: "boots are my most important item of kit.  I couldn't be happier with this arrangement", she said.

The 19-year-old feels privileged to live by playing football, but sees it as a payoff for hard work.  "I have worked extremely hard for this since I was little.  It hasn't come free", said the girl who went to Turbine Potsdam to follow the professional footballer dream as a 17-year-old.  Now she is making her mark on one of the world's best leagues as well as playing a central role in Norway's national team.  It has started to pay off.

Hegerberg's agent Dietmar Ness could not give any of the financial details of the contract either, but in his years of working with women's football he has not seen anything similar.  "I have worked with many players but I have never seen such a young player sign a contract like this", admitted Ness.  "It's clear that more and more businesses are seeing the value of investing in women's football".

Next summer's World Cup will be a big shop window for players, and several businesses were in the frame before Hegerberg decided to go with Puma, which also sponsors the Brazilian star Marta.  "In some special cases like Marta and Ada we make international arrangements", said sponsorship boss Manolo Schürmann from the Puma headquarters in Munich.  "We wanted to sign Ada because she is a fantastic young footballer with big potential.  She is quick, she has technical quality, and by playing in a big European club she is attracting a lot of attention.  We expect her to contribute with many goals for the club and to play an important role in the Norwegian team in the coming years.  It also helps that she is social and personable", said Schürmann.

The kit retailers would say nothing about what kind of work Hegerberg would do, but she will be going to Munich as soon as she can find time, when further details will be released.

Ada Hegerberg scored the first goal when Lyon beat Juvisy 4-1 away on Sunday.  The 19-year-old's club heads the French league table with maximum points after four matches, ahead of Paris Saint-Germain on goal difference.  

Stine Løvmo Lie http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/kvinnefotball/privatsponses-av-utstyrsgigant/a/23304355/

An article from two years ago just before the Hegerberg sisters played and won their first Cup Final in Norway:
http://www.womensfootball.eu/forum/index.php/topic,7224.msg69016.html#msg69016

Highlights of the 2012 Norwegian Cup Final: http://www.nrk.no/sport/fotball/17-aring-sikra-cupgull-for-stabaek-1.8449148

Here is Hegerberg with an interview for German media after Norway's win over Spain last year at the European Cup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z91yPatwR-w

Hegerberg beside the Saône in Lyon:

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:12:53 PM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Settling in
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 02:56:15 PM »
She goes round with a smile on her face all the time.  19-year-old Ada Hegerberg is living every footballer's dream, but she feels she deserves it.

A smooth grass pitch with a grey-haired man bellowing in French.  Curious spectators stand watching and taking pictures.  At the centre of attention we see a 5 ft 9¼ in blonde-haired Norwegian woman.  It's a normal day in the life of Ada Stolsmo Hegerberg.  She left Turbine Potsdam in the summer to join another club, one that is just as big in the European context - Olympique Lyonnais.  

The change has been noticeable.  "In Germany we only got to hear about mistakes.  Here we also find out what we have done well.  I need feedback and it was important for me to have a long converstion with the trainer before I signed", said Hegeberg.

The trainer is Gèrard Prêcheur.  He is well into the swing of the training session - in French.  "Gèrard doesn't speak a word of English", said his new striker.  When she arrived in France she could say, 'bonjour' and that was about it.  "My first dinner was a bit different from what I had expected.  I ordered chicken in a restaurant, I thought", she said.  She was served frogs' legs.  "It was a bit tougher than chicken but there was a nice sauce", she said.  

She smiled.  French is a tricky language but now she can communicate with her teammates on the pitch, and she understands the trainer's instructions.

Ada Hegerberg is many-faceted.  She is a football star in France.  She speaks (almost) four languages.  She doesn't know much about cars but she points out every Mini Cooper she sees.  She is an extremely bad loser, reads a lot, likes Disney films and her dad's risotto.  She is little sister to Andrine and Silas, and she wants to be taken seriously.

"I am a footballer and I want journalists to talk to me about football.  There are many who ask about boyfriends and things like that but it isn't what I want to talk about.  I know about football, that's my job".

The message is unmistakeable.  She is secure enough about herself to realise that she deserves the life she leads.  The hours spent on training fields cannot be counted and she has missed out on a lot of what teenagers' years are normally filled with.  The payoff is a life as a professional footballer in Lyon with up to 10,000 spectators in the stands and Puma as a private sponsor.

None of this happened by accident.  She lives the life of a top athlete and she done that for a long time.  Now she is at a club where women's football has a high status - but she won't talk about money.  In women's football transfer fees are unusual.  Lyon paid a fee when the Norwegian girl moved from Turbine Potsdam with a year left on her contract.  She wanted to leave, but Lyon had to buy her out, and four league rounds later no-one regrets it.

VG is on a car trip with Hegerberg and her agent, Dietmar Ness.  "To the right here", she says to her agent - in German.  At the same time a text is coming in on the phone.  "Someone in the team is offering me a fridge and a cooker.  That could be good", she said.        

Just now her apartment at Perrache in Lyon is almost empty.  "I am waiting for my mum to come and help me with moving in, but it's good if I can get myself some cooking gear.  Then I can make meals", she said.  She is very particular about her diet, something she can thank big sister Andrine for.  They moved together to Germany nearly two years ago when Ada was only 17, and she learned a lot from living with Andrine.  "I'm very grateful for it now.  The others in the team ate junk like chocolate for lunch.  I know where I get my energy and nutrition from so I try to keep clear of the big temptations".

Hegerberg has had to adapt to French customs.  "At the start it was strange to see everyone kissing each other on the cheek the whole time.  Now I'm completely into it", she said.

Lyon, France's second city, has more Michelin stars than taxi drivers and an impressive old town.  Hegerberg takes VG on a tour.  "It's great here.  On Fridays I often take a cycle tour round the town to get to know it better.  I like to see the people so stylishly dressed, and the cafes everywhere".  You can't avoid the sound of high heels on the pavements, but the Norwegian striker is happier dressed informally in jeans and leather jacket.  "We footballers don't dress up", she said.  And a footballer is what she is.

First and foremost she likes Lyon for the quality of the team.  The tempo in training is high.  She is playing alongside stars and has to work hard for her place in the team.  "I'm playing with some stars I have followed since I was little".

It did not take long for her to settle.  She was recruited to score goals, and she has wasted no time.  In her first championship in the Lyon shirt she was voted the best player of the tournament.  Now she has scored six goals in the club's first four matches of the French season, and is the league's top scorer.  "The start I have had makes me extremely motivated", she said.

The life of a professional footballer is not lonely.  "I have never regretted it.  I work at doing what I love, I'm learning a new language and finding out about a new city.  There is enough to do and when I think of all the things I have sacrificed, it's all worth it".  A pause.  "It's my dream", said Ada Hegerberg.

As she smiles she looks into the distance, and it's impossible to disbelieve her.    

Stine Løvmo Lie - VG
Article and video:
http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/kvinnefotball/det-var-saa-uvant-at-alle-skulle-kysse-hverandre-paa-kinnene-hele-tiden/a/23309077/?utm_term=VG+Sporten

Champions League: Brescia v Olympique Lyonnais, Thursday 9th October at 19.15 on Eurosport-2
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:50:54 AM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:17:14 PM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Ada still working hard
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 10:38:51 PM »
Ada Hegerberg has been thumping in goals in for one of Europe's best teams, but has no plans to rest on her laurels.

The younger of the Hegerberg sisters is 19, and has already established herself as one of Europe's best attacking players.  With 23 goals in as many matches for Olympique Lyonnais the Norwegian player has found her niche in France's elite division.  "The transfer has given me a big lift in my career.  To have the chance to play at this level at such a young age is something I must just hold on to and enjoy.  At the same time I must keep my hunger to continue taking new steps", she told fotball.no.

She announced her move to France's second city in the summer of 2014 after having done a good job at Turbine Potsdam for eighteen months.  The cultural difference between Germany and France is something she has noticed, including the difference on the field.  "In Germany the trainer sits in charge and everyone does what they're told.  In France there's more room to do what you prefer, for good and bad.  Olympique Lyonnais has been very good for me all the way and the trainer is perhaps the best I have met.  In addition I train with a bunch of world-class players every day, who push me and make sure I learn new things all the time", said the former Kolbotn and Stabæk player.  "I watch what the others do, very much, and I must just keep on developing my game.  It means I work to be quicker, better one-to-one, have better coordination and balance, physique and timing - to name a few points".

She is full of praise for the atmosphere in her new club.  "They are a very fine group here in Lyon.  There are many strong personalities, but a very good mood.  My reception at the club was beyond all expectations and there were no problems in coming into the group", said Hegerberg.

Lyon are second in the French top division behind Paris St. Germain with maximum points but fewer matches played.  "We have a tremendously strong team and manage to keep our focus in every single match; also we meet some teams that are a lot weaker.  It's always a high-point when we meet one of the top four.  That's when we play at the big stadiums and there are four or five thousand spectators", said the 19-year-old.

Football is not the only pastime for the already well travelled teenager.  Off the field she has time for good literature among other things.  "I try to pick up new skills.  I'm not studying just now but I enjoy reading books - romances, biographies and history books.  I'm also learning French with a teacher at the club and it's improving day by day.  Other than that it's a delight to come home and relax with good food and recovery.  The days go really quickly with two training sessions each day", said Hegerberg.

To have moved away from Norway at such a young age has given Ada Hegerberg some strengths that she would not want to miss.  "I feel that living in foreign countries has given me a lot as a person.  I have experienced things that you don't normally do, on and off the football field.  I have sampled a culture different from my own.  You learn to understand that other people are different from you.  There have been ups and downs, but I would not want to miss out on it", she said.

In the summer there's another overseas adventure awaiting when the Norwegian players take part in the World Cup in Canada.  She is not thinking a lot about it at this stage.  "I'm not focussing on it too much just now.  If I do that it will detract from my club football, and in turn that will detract from my World Cup performance.  At the World Cup we will have an exciting experience outside the normal, but now I'm focussing on working really hard every day to take new steps on the field", said Ada Hegerberg.       

Mathias Tjøtta Odden http://www.fotball.no/Landslag_og_toppfotball/Landslag/A-kvinner/2015/-Skal-fortsette-a-jobbe-knallhardt/
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Re: Ada Hegerberg
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 10:24:43 PM »
Ada Stolsmo Hegerberg moved from Germany to France before the present French season.  After 17 league matches Hegerberg and Olympique Lyonnais are well placed to win the league.

"It's gone very well.  It has been really exciting to come to France and Lyon.  I have found it a very professional club and I have good conditions for developing my game.  There are very good trainers who give you feedback the whole time and know what you need to work on.  It has suited me really well", said Hegerberg to Fotballmagasinet about her first six months at OL.

So far the season has gone well but in the Champions League they were eliminated by big rivals Paris St Germain.  They played a 1-1 draw in Paris and were well set to go through on the second leg at home.  "We had all the play in the second match and could have gone through with a 0-0 draw, but then we conceded two minutes from the end.  It was hard to accept after we had dominated, but that's football and I think we learned from it and can be better next year", she said.

In the league Lyon stand with 17 straight wins and 115-5 in goal difference.  Just now they are five points behind PSG with two games in hand.  The top-scorers list also makes good reading for Lyon supporters.  Hegerberg has 22 goals and her teammates Eugénie le Sommer and Lotta Schelin have 24 apiece.  The three of them have scored 70 of Lyon's league goals.  "I think the reason we have scored so many goals is that none of us really thinks much about it.  Obviously as a striker you want to score goals, but I think we have the right focus and we have made many assists for each other as well.  As long as we win the league and cup I will be brilliantly pleased with the season", she said.

On Saturday Lyon travel to Paris to meet PSG.  If Lyon can win that match it would take them a long way towards the title.  "It's very simple.  We are going for a win and think our chances are good.   We are a better team as well.  I'm going out on a limb here but I really believe in us", said Ada Hegerberg.    

In the cup competition Lyon is looking good as well.  PSG is already out having lost on penalties to Guingamp, while Lyon won in the last round 12-0 against AS Véore Montoison and will meet Guingamp at home in the quarter final.  Should they win, they will meet either Vendeheim or Rouen in the semifinal: both teams play in the next lower division.

Andreas Kristoffer Berge http://www.fotballmagasinet.no/?mode=news&id=28512  
Video interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZfZ-Xr3AxU&feature=youtu.be

A programme made by Norwegian TV2 in January in the 'Supergirls' series: http://www.tv2.no/2015/02/17/sport/superjenter/ada-hegerberg/6575978
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:29:16 PM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 11:52:11 AM »
Considering she is on small wages compared to the big stars who earn 4 or 5 times what she gets, I would not be surprised if Lyon offers her a contract extension with a big pay rise soon.
Her statistics are just phenomenal :

D1 feminine : 18 games 17 starts 22 goals
French Cup : 3 games 2 starts 3 goals
Champions League : 4 games 4 starts 1 goal

Offline Alan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 04:30:35 PM »
Considering she is on small wages compared to the big stars who earn 4 or 5 times what she gets, I would not be surprised if Lyon offers her a contract extension with a big pay rise soon.
Her statistics are just phenomenal :

D1 feminine : 18 games 17 starts 22 goals
French Cup : 3 games 2 starts 3 goals
Champions League : 4 games 4 starts 1 goal
I quite agree with that.  On one hand she is doing all right for a 19-year-old, but if they don't offer her more, another club definitely will :).
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:38:53 AM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline law10

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 10:52:52 PM »
a) they bought her out of the last year on her Potsdam contract
b) she is under contract next season as well

It's also a bit hard to gauge what 22 goals means when you're beating teams 15-0, 14-0, 12-0, 11-0, 9-0, 9-0, etc.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:10:33 PM by law10 »

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 04:50:57 PM »
I understand they are very pleased with her over there. And if they don't extend her contract, at the end of the season another team might call her agent offering a lot more money and a long term contract...

Offline law10

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 05:57:40 PM »
It's moot.  She can't play a league game for anyone else in France for 18 months.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 10:00:40 AM »
It's moot.  She can't play a league game for anyone else in France for 18 months.
She has her sponsorship deal with Puma as well.
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 10:09:42 AM »
She can, her new team just need to pay a transfer fee  :)

Offline law10

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 04:09:40 PM »
You know eons more about the French league but I would think realistically PSG is the only team that could afford her and it doesn't seem likely OL would allow one of their best players to play for their only competition within 25 points in the standings.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Herberg scores as Lyon win Cup
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 09:43:28 AM »
Ada Hegerberg (19) played an important role for Olympique Lyonnais when the team turned 0-1 into 2-1 in the French Cup Final on Saturday.

The Norwegian 19-year-old put the ball into goal at the start of the second half after Elodie Thomis sent in a cross that found her head.  The goal gave Lyon the 1-1 equaliser after Montpellier had taken the lead with a goal by Sofia Jakobsson from Sweden in the 25th minute.

Lyon did not look back and 15 minutes from the end another Swede, Hegerberg's teammate Lotta Schelin, became the matchwinner after a cross from Thomis on the right was returned by Lara Dickenmann on the left.  Montpellier could not answer and Lyon - with Hegerberg on for 90 minutes - took their second title of the season after winning the league some weeks ago.

The season could have been even better had Lyon not been eliminated from the Champions League by PSG.  "We were beaten by PSG, a team we normally beat, so we were determined not to underestimate Montpellier", Hegerberg told VG.  Now she and her teammates can celebrate their second title of the season.

Steinar André Danielsen http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/kvinnefotball/hegerberg-scoret-da-lyon-vant-cupfinalen/a/23437396/

Highlights: http://www.fff.fr/ffftv/details-videos/151484-559081-montpellier-lyon-le-resume-de-la-finale

Hegerberg described it the best birthday present for her dad, 60 on Saturday https://twitter.com/AdaStolsmo

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:56:54 PM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2015, 11:08:09 AM »
Olympique Lyonais have won the Cup and the League in France this season.  The team's supporters voted Ada Hegerberg Player of the Year.  In Lyon the 19-year-old is part of an attack that matches Barcelona's stars.

Just now Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar are the strongest strike trio in men's football.  For Barcelona they have scored 111 goals up to now this season.  On the women's side a Norwegian 19-year-old is one of a similar trio.  For Olympique Lyonnais Lotta Schelin (31), Eugénie Le Sommer (25) and Ada Hegerberg scored 113 goals in the 2014-15 season which ended on May 9, in far fewer matches than the Barcelona trio.

On Saturday Olympique Lyonnais received the trophy for their D1 league title in the 22nd and last match of the season, a match against Guingamp that they won 3-0 to finish the season with 147 goals.  The remaining 33 goals have been scored by players like Elodie Thomis, Louisa Necib, Camille Abily and their 6ft 2in captain Wendie Renard.

In her first season in France Hegerberg has added to the excitement around the women's team and at the beginning of May she was voted player of the year by the supporters.  The club puts a lot of resources into its women's team.  "We have a club president who is committed to the women's team, who thinks of us as much as the men's team.  The whole club feels like a family", said Hegerberg.  "For me it's important to have new challenges, experience a new culture and go outside my comfort zone.  I was very impressed by the level in Lyon when I first came here, and now I have found I can tackle it".

There is no-one she would rather play and compete with.  Lotta Schelin is Sweden's captain and biggest star, while Eugénie Le Sommer thumps in goals for France.  "It's important to remember that Ada is only 19, but she is already very mature in her playing style.  I have never seen a better 19-year-old.  She is fearless and goes into tough duels against big defenders.  We are starting to work together well in matches", said Schelin to NTB.  

On June 6 the World Cup starts in Canada and the 19-year-old could be one of the player to lift Norway out of its group with Germany, Ivory Coast and Thailand and into the knockout stages.  "I work very hard and train with classy players every day.  I am always challenged.  Now I am trying to get as much experience as I can from them, and it could take me a long way", said Ada Hegerberg.

Øyvind Askeland http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/kvinnefotball/lyons-superspisser-scorer-som-messi-neymar-og-su-rez/a/23448606/

Hegerberg celebrates scoring in the Cup Final with Eugénie Le Sommer.  On the left, Lotta Schelin from Sweden and Switzerland's Lara Dickenmann:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 12:02:17 PM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline law10

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 12:19:45 PM »
If she has a good tournament and/or autumn season she could be the youngest world player of the year ever usurping Marta by almost half a year.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Star striker always trains with her dad
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 07:12:55 PM »
Here's another one from VG:

Dælenenga artificial pitch in Oslo is teeming with young footballers, but hardly anyone has noticed that one of the world's most exciting women footballers is here.

First with some powerful sprints, then some 40-metre passes, then full-power shots from around ten metres: with the right foot, then the left.  Most of them along the ground.  "Low or high - never at keeper-height", says the man who is feeding the ball to her.

"Her shot is a little different with the left foot because she is right-footed.  It's a different movement, she must push her foot a little more", he said during a short break.  

"Does she often miss?" - "No, there were only two that didn't go into goal", he says.  Stein Erik Hegerberg (60) is in charge . . .

The daughter is one of Norway's stars.  Ada Hegerberg (19) has just completed a successful opening season at Olympique Lyonnais.  34 goals, Cup and League trophies, voted Player of the Year by the supporters.  Now she is looking forward to the World Cup in Canada, with the team meeting for the event next week in Oslo.  In between times she is training, either by herself or with dad or mum Gerd Stolsmo as trainer.  Sister Andrine (21) didn't make it into the Norwegian squad.  She is often there training with Ada but just now she is occupied with playing in Sweden for Kopparbergs-Göteborg.

Halfway through training they have to move out of the goal on this wet Tuesday evening to make way for the young Grüner team.  Both the big goals are in use, so father and daughter have to go and use a small goal on the opposite side of the field.  But Ada does not mind.  She goes to work.

First she takes a pass, controls the ball, takes a touch and shoots.  She tries a couple of times, doesn't seem happy with it, but livens up a bit when mum turns up on her bike and starts watching.  The family moved to Oslo from Sunndalsøra in 2006.  Stein Erik had many years as a central defender at Sunndal at the second level in Norway.  Mother, Gerd Stolsmo, was a striker for Trondheims-Ørn in the elite women's division.

Stein Erik changes the routine.  A single pass, from each side, and Ada takes the ball and shoots quickly.  "We always work in the right direction, towards goal", he says, and adds that there is nothing magic about it.  It's all about basic skills, passing, receiving, positioning, finishing.  After an hour the session is over.  "Never more than that.  She keeps her concentration for that long", says the 'trainer'.  He never frets or shouts, says little, but his look and his intensity tell you this is serious.  They are not playing.  They know what they want.

"We never start with a list of things to do.  Only once we tried it, then I got on my bike and left", said dad with a smile.  

"Andrine and I continued on our own", said Ada, who thinks that training with her parents has been right at the centre of her life in football.  The list isn't that long yet but it is growing - 39 goals in 48 Toppserien matches in Norway with Kolbotn and Stabæk before she was 18, second place in League and Cup in Germany in 18 months with Turbine Potsdam, and now a leading figure in France's big club in Lyon.

You might almost think that it's no joke still to be training with her dad when she is heading for the top, but Ada Hegerberg would not agree.  She wants to get the ball in the goal, and has no plans to finish with her individual training.  "This will go on as long as I play football, I hope.  I get a huge amount benefit from it", she says.

When she was 17 she had an Indian chief tattooed on the back of her leg.  "I was under 18 so my father had to sign a document.  I tell the young fans at Lyon that I had a great-great-great grandfather from a Red Indian family in America, but it means nothing other than that it inspires me very much", she said.

And Ada Hegerberg is a battler, not just in her rough playing style.  She spends the time hunting for new details that could make her even better.  With her father, mother and sister these are the thing everyone trains for, but the Hegerberg family also look for small details from 'outside the box' that could make a difference on the field.  "Their technical and physical development go in parallel, and there will come a time when we might feel we have nothing more to offer her, and we will need someone else to help them further", said Stein Erik.  

In the last two years they have been helped with extra training by specialists.  The latest is Tom Nordlie, Avaldnes's trainer, who has acted as a psychological trainer for Andrine and Ada.  "The conversations with Tom have given me a lot.  He has been at the top level for a long time and knows what's involved.  He has managed to make me focus on the right things and forget what isn't so important", said Ada Hegerberg.  She has also been trained by her older brother Silas (28) from an early age.

Ada has had two sessions with her father this week.  Thursday morning they had both sunshine and the whole pitch to themselves, and she was very pleased afterwards.  "Things worked well today", she texted.  So we can only hope that things work well in three weeks time as well.  

Trond Johannessen, Frode Hansen - VG
Article and pictures: http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/kvinnefotball/stjernespissen-som-alltid-vil-spesialtrene-med-pappa/a/23452706/

No luxury conditions for Ada and her father as she tries a left-foot shot with young players round her:

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:30:43 AM by Alan »
Alltid. Uansett.