Author Topic: England womens rugby  (Read 1908 times)

Offline bilbobaggins

• View Profile
England womens rugby
« on: August 17, 2014, 07:50:05 PM »
congratulations to England rugby women, world champions

Offline raefil

• View Profile
Re: England womens rugby
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 08:00:36 AM »
I wonder if theres a womens rugby forum somewhere that has a poster on it called, "fairrugby"  ;D

Ive not taken much notice of this, not because its womens rugby but because ive not much time for the egg chasing game.  congrats all the same.

Offline fairfootball

• View Profile
    • fairfootball.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 08:52:17 AM »
No, not to my knowledge, but I have already established copyright to rule changes that allows men and women to play rugby football together (just as simple as football).   As for cricket, although the modifications needed are obvious, I do not believe that women would be interested in standing around doing nothing all day, so haven’t bothered to establish copyright……. So there’s an opening for you!

The Cabbage

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 09:07:24 AM »
so you are discriminating against women because you don't think they want to stand around  all day doing nothing.? Have you bothered to get up out of your armchair and ask them?

I believe there are many women cricketers in the world who play and enjoy the game....

Offline fairfootball

• View Profile
    • fairfootball.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 09:14:31 AM »
Perhaps there are, so why don’t you do something about it?

The Cabbage

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 10:06:44 AM »
you are the one that bleats that mixed sport is the way to go - so now, you are just picking and choosing the ones that suit you.

don't plead discrimination in football if you don't want it in other sports.

Offline fairfootball

• View Profile
    • fairfootball.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 10:56:56 AM »
Something wrong with your logic.   I’ve argued that there are no sports that cannot be modified to make them equal for both men and women to play together, able and disabled, fat and thin etc., etc..   I’ve chosen to concentrate on football because it's the world’s most popular game….. and the most sexist.  Already I’ve attracted more than my fair share of disapproval.  Not really in the market for cricket balls to be also thrown at me as well from the posher end!

Offline bilbobaggins

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 06:36:02 PM »
Something wrong with your logic.   I’ve argued that there are no sports that cannot be modified to make them equal for both men and women to play together, able and disabled, fat and thin etc., etc..   I’ve chosen to concentrate on football because it's the world’s most popular game….. and the most sexist.  Already I’ve attracted more than my fair share of disapproval.  Not really in the market for cricket balls to be also thrown at me as well from the posher end!
double negative ?

Offline fairfootball

• View Profile
    • fairfootball.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 08:07:02 AM »
Can’t see it myself, but there’s nothing wrong with a double negative.   As you know from your maths  - × - =  + .  But there again being positive is a difficulty with many.

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 10:00:29 AM »
Can’t see it myself, but there’s nothing wrong with a double negative.   As you know from your maths  - × - =  + .  But there again being positive is a difficulty with many.
Not always http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_unit

Offline bilbobaggins

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 09:55:43 PM »
  cant divide by 0 ?

Offline fairfootball

• View Profile
    • fairfootball.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 08:19:48 AM »
Not always http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_unit

Fair comment and interesting.  So the corollary is that we end up with imaginary words like full stop, colons, question marks...... or dare I say it, FairFootball!