Forum Announcements > Introduce Yourself

Leeds Utd Ladies Supporters Club

(1/2) > >>

Leeds Utd Ladies SC:
Morning all, whilst this doesn't seem like an over active forum it seems to be a place for like minded souls to gather and exchange views. We are the Leeds United Ladies supporters club, we travel in numbers, we make a lot of noise and were from Yorkshire (Gods own county) so we tend to have a high opinion of ourselves but were friendly and passionate about our team and the game, nice to meet you all :) MOT

raefil:
A very welcome addition to the forum, perhaps the biggest victims of the FAs flawed elitist policies.  Glad to see a group that is actively looking to back clubs.  Strangely, i know of some WSL clubs who refuse to sanction supporters associations! Why?

sylvain:

--- Quote from: raefil on June 11, 2014, 09:51:20 AM ---A very welcome addition to the forum, perhaps the biggest victims of the FAs flawed elitist policies.  Glad to see a group that is actively looking to back clubs.  Strangely, i know of some WSL clubs who refuse to sanction supporters associations! Why?

--- End quote ---
Do they ? I mean Doncaster, Birmingnham, Bristol have a supporter association as far as I know.

The Cabbage:
Welcome to the site - its the summer break in the WSL so things will be slow for a while but just wait the league resumes......it will get moving again.....good luck..  ;D

Leeds Utd Ladies SC:
Thanks for the welcome.

Strange times again at Leeds United were it appears the club does not want a ladies team? Fortunately we supporters are made of stronger stuff and are working to ensure Leeds has a ladies team for this and forthcoming seasons and that it remains our intention to earn our right to compete in all leagues and cups.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version