Author Topic: Leeds Utd Ladies Supporters Club  (Read 8147 times)

Offline Leeds Utd Ladies SC

• View Profile
Leeds Utd Ladies Supporters Club
« on: June 11, 2014, 08:13:15 AM »
Morning all, whilst this doesn't seem like an over active forum it seems to be a place for like minded souls to gather and exchange views. We are the Leeds United Ladies supporters club, we travel in numbers, we make a lot of noise and were from Yorkshire (Gods own county) so we tend to have a high opinion of ourselves but were friendly and passionate about our team and the game, nice to meet you all :) MOT

Offline raefil

• View Profile
Re: Leeds Utd Ladies Supporters Club
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 09:51:20 AM »
A very welcome addition to the forum, perhaps the biggest victims of the FAs flawed elitist policies.  Glad to see a group that is actively looking to back clubs.  Strangely, i know of some WSL clubs who refuse to sanction supporters associations! Why?

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 10:40:18 AM »
A very welcome addition to the forum, perhaps the biggest victims of the FAs flawed elitist policies.  Glad to see a group that is actively looking to back clubs.  Strangely, i know of some WSL clubs who refuse to sanction supporters associations! Why?
Do they ? I mean Doncaster, Birmingnham, Bristol have a supporter association as far as I know.

The Cabbage

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 02:48:59 PM »
Welcome to the site - its the summer break in the WSL so things will be slow for a while but just wait the league resumes......it will get moving again.....good luck..  ;D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 05:13:20 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.

Strange times again at Leeds United were it appears the club does not want a ladies team? Fortunately we supporters are made of stronger stuff and are working to ensure Leeds has a ladies team for this and forthcoming seasons and that it remains our intention to earn our right to compete in all leagues and cups.

Offline law10

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »
There's always room in heaven for saints like yourself.

Offline bilbobaggins

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 08:40:59 PM »
i met some Leeds players reserves a couple of seasons ago, seemed like a well organized setup.
its a shame but when it comes to women sponsors wont invest as theres not much chance of monetary gain.
what we need are some decent philanthropic lottery winners.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 10:35:29 PM »
There's always room in heaven for saints like yourself.

In legend the phoenix rises, a bit like an angel, and we do play in white  ;)

Appreciate the comment :)