Author Topic: Ipswich Ice Hockey  (Read 1339 times)

Offline ipswichhockey

• View Profile
Ipswich Ice Hockey
« on: June 04, 2014, 04:59:56 PM »
We've been trying to get a rink and team in Ipswich for some while now, and we've finally got a petition going and could really use your support with it! It only takes 2 seconds to sign and could really change UK ice hockey! Also, it'd really help if you could share this with whoever, we really need to get the numbers up!

Link:

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/to-get-an-ice-hockey-team-in-ipswich-uk-to-build-a-full-sized-hockey-capable-ice-rink-as-well-as-creating-both-adult-and-junior-teams

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Re: Ipswich Ice Hockey
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 08:12:53 PM »
A mention of women playing ice hockey as well as men would generate more support.
Alltid. Uansett.

Offline fairfootball

• View Profile
    • fairfootball.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 10:01:13 PM »
Don't you mean the men and the women playing together aka fairicehockey.......

Now there's a good idea!

http://skoda-hockey.com/post/50411406661/gloves-off-mixed-gender-teams

Offline Mackem Steve

• View Profile
    • Sunderland AFC Ladies Facebook Fanpage
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 10:10:48 PM »
As much as i chuckled, lets not hijack another thread with this subject, there's enough threads already exist and enough threads have been hijacked on this "mixed sports" malarky (which i admit i'm jointly guilty of) so go and talk about it in one of those and leave this thread alone. It's time to keep it in one place.

Good luck with your petition Ipswich.
"Sunderland have got a girl up front who is clinical - Beth Mead is one of the best strikers in the country, let alone our division - and it showed today." - Aston Villa Ladies Head Coach Joe Hunt