Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1277 times)

Offline StaceyW078

• View Profile
Hello!
« on: April 16, 2013, 07:21:32 AM »
Hi there

My name is Stacey and I've been playing football since the age of about 5 for fun and in a team since the age of 11 until just last year when my team disbanded due to lack of players (I'm 17 now). I miss football so much and am desperately trying to find another team or even just open trials, football weeks that sort of thing. I play in goal and I guess I choose that position because when I was younger my brother used to always shove me in goal so he could practice shooting, but I always loved it and still do! My favourite female player is either Alex Scott or Siobhan Chamberlain, obviously Chamberlain plays in goal for Bristol Academy so I look up to her in quite a big way as my dream is to play for them! Anyway I love the forum and I'm so glad I found it. So yeah! Just wanted to say hi to everyone! :)
Stace

Offline raefil

• View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:14:59 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Stacey, let everyone know what area youre from and maybe some may get in touch with a couple of options for you.  Good luck and hope you get yourself set up with a club very soon.

Sylvain

Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 07:57:47 AM »
hello and welcome, the county FA have good knowledge of the women's football team in their area.