Author Topic: Continental Cup  (Read 4668 times)

Offline charlie

• View Profile
Re: Continental Cup
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2013, 11:42:58 AM »
If it goes to penalties, which is likely, Lincoln.

Lincoln are well organised and I am sure they have a game plan which will be as before against arsenal.

Arsenal on the other hand play same so I doubt they have a game plan tailored to the team they're playing.

Sylvain

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2013, 11:49:17 AM »
Well if Kerr has done her homework she should put a certain player in a certain position to take advantage of a weak link in Lincoln's defense.

Offline John

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2013, 01:14:34 PM »
Based on the matches played between the two sides this season I think we will see Arsenal trying to break down a defensive Lincoln side. If Arsenal play well then they we will win.
YOU NEVER WIN OR LOSE AS AN INDIVIDUAL, YOU NEVER WIN OR LOSE AS A TEAM - WE ALL WIN OR LOSE TOGETHER AS A CLUB

Offline bilbobaggins

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2013, 02:23:41 PM »
if davison doesnt start then im going for lincoln.

AC-FC

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2013, 02:47:58 PM »
if we don't beat Lincoln, with or without Davison, we wont beat GCFC in the CL............a top club like Arsenal used to be, cannot allow a team that finished near the bottom of the league to outwit and outhwart them......no matter how well organised they are and how much shouting their manager does......I'm turning the volume down on my tv tonight and putting in earplugs....

Offline charlie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »
Well I hope Kerr did the correct homework!

Offline raefil

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2013, 05:38:46 PM »
Lost in all this is the fact that thse fans from Lincoln whove supported their team from WPL Northern league days will lose their club after this game.  Sadly all too many dont seem to care much about this.  All Id say is remember this, its Lincoln today who will it be next?

For those Lincoln fans I really hope today is memorable for you and that you go back to your lovely city with great memories of your club.

Notts County?? = MK Dons II.

Offline charlie

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2013, 05:59:20 PM »
Yes that is of course a point. At the least they get to play and probably win the last cup/match of the season.

Offline cardy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2013, 01:02:16 PM »
Arsenal win.