Author Topic: Green For Go  (Read 1577 times)

Sylvain

Green For Go
« on: December 01, 2012, 03:33:11 PM »
Doncaster Rovers Belles Assistant Manager Paul Green has today parted company with the club by mutual consent.

Paul had been at the club since 2005 and has been a key member of the clubs coaching staff. In his time at the club they managed two top four finishes, reaching the 2009 FA League Cup Final, achieved FA WSL status and developed some of the best young players in the country.

The departing Green said 'I would like to thank John for giving me the chance to work for such a great club. He has been instrumental in my development as a coach and I owe him a lot.

'The Belles have been a big part of my life for the last seven years and I will miss it for sure. But I feel that I need a fresh challenge as I look to push on in my own coaching career wherever that may be.

'I would also like to thank all the players, past and present that have represented the club during my tenure and wish them, the club and the staff all the very best for the future.'

Belles Manager John Buckley said 'Paul has been a good servant to the club and will certainly be missed. He's helped the club move forward to the next level in all departments during his time here.

'Some of the things that he has put in place will continue to serve the club well for many years to come.'

'But as a club we now have to move forward and look ahead to pre-season in January.'

Belles Vice-Chairman Alan Smart, said, ‘What an asset Paul will be wherever he plies his trade in the future....... Everyone connected with the club thanks Paul for his service and wishes him all the best for the future’.

http://www.doncasterroversbelles.co.uk/news/green_for_go.html

johnnyramone

Re: Green For Go
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 08:04:06 PM »
Wonder if Paul Green will be joining the staff at Everton?