Author Topic: LET BATTLE COMMENCE !!  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Betty Blue

• View Profile
LET BATTLE COMMENCE !!
« on: December 11, 2010, 10:56:06 PM »
Manchester City v Preston North End will be played tomorrow Sunday 12th DEC KO 1-30pm
it will be an interesting confrontation as the present PNE assistant manager was also the assistant manager with Manchester City untill his departure to Canada last month.....A surprisingly early return saw him take up the PNE post....
LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE !!!

Offline Betty Blue

• View Profile
Re: LET BATTLE COMMENCE !!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 04:33:02 PM »
POST-PONED!!

Offline Mackem Steve

• View Profile
    • Sunderland AFC Ladies Facebook Fanpage
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 04:43:05 PM »
Haha. I'm sick of no footy like. Sunderland haven't played since the 14th November   :( Although I totally understand why of course with the weather over the last few weeks.

Probably won't be any more games until well after the New Year now  :(
"Sunderland have got a girl up front who is clinical - Beth Mead is one of the best strikers in the country, let alone our division - and it showed today." - Aston Villa Ladies Head Coach Joe Hunt

Offline Betty Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 08:58:04 PM »
True Steve, our reserves were gutted too, due to play your reserves this week end !! ;D

Offline Mackem Steve

• View Profile
    • Sunderland AFC Ladies Facebook Fanpage
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 09:53:37 PM »
Aye, would have been a good game I bet  ;)

Looking forward to SWFC v City next season. You look a good team flying in the Northern Div, hopefully add even more competition to the WPL next year.
"Sunderland have got a girl up front who is clinical - Beth Mead is one of the best strikers in the country, let alone our division - and it showed today." - Aston Villa Ladies Head Coach Joe Hunt