Author Topic: C'mon City !!  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Betty Blue

• View Profile
C'mon City !!
« on: August 30, 2010, 04:16:15 PM »
Just saying Hi to everyone Blue or otherwise..anyone see our game yesterday in the league cup v Leicester??Got to say we gave them too much time on the ball and their clinical finishing paid off...Lets hope we can shock them next week in the league??

Lots of changes this season, things are looking up, a positive vibe around the club.

Offline Dr Gonzo

• View Profile
Re: C'mon City !!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »
Just saying Hi to everyone Blue or otherwise..anyone see our game yesterday in the league cup v Leicester??Got to say we gave them too much time on the ball and their clinical finishing paid off...Lets hope we can shock them next week in the league??

Lots of changes this season, things are looking up, a positive vibe around the club.

Gee I thought you ment Glasgow City I was about to give you a telling off for posting in the wrong bit, ha....Whatever happened to Wolves woman have they folded?

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.u

Offline pat51

• View Profile
Re: C'mon City !!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 11:10:19 PM »

Gee I thought you ment Glasgow City I was about to give you a telling off for posting in the wrong bit, ha....Whatever happened to Wolves woman have they folded?
   Wolves still going strong in the Midlands Combination, for some reason their league starts 2 or 3 weeks after all the others.