Author Topic: North Wales Womens results  (Read 11331 times)

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
Re: North Wales Womens results
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 12:06:34 AM »
ye i agree we should have been punished, i dont even know why the game was cancelled our old manager didnt consult all of the players, we want to play all the games on a weekly  basis, i dont know what his stupid exuse was but most of the team were just told that the game was cancelled not given any reason. o well we have had 3 points taken off can't do anything now.Colwyn bay lost 6-1 2 wrexham, the team is goin down hill fast with only 11 players in the squad now as people are leaving because the league is poorly organised and run, and games always being cancelled, also amlwch have pulled out of the league. So next season when the new welsh league is formed there will probably be 2 teams left in our league.... >:( don't know why they dont put all the teams in the better league then people wont lose intrest as the new league will probably be alot more organised, strict and games every week!! lol

This is all so ludicrous!!!
Your manager cancelled a game with a silly excuse without consulting the players?!!!!!
There's no point in you getting ready to play in games if you don't know whether or not they are on.
It must be heartbreaking, and I'm not surprised that players are losing interest, and a 6-1 defeat against Wrexham didn't seem to be on the cards previously.

So, Amlwch have pulled out, and Corwen seem to find it hard to find a team, so season will probably end up with just 5 teams.
It would be better to have them all in a new league.
It seems that Caernarfon and Wrexham are in the new league, with Kinmel Bay and yourselves as reserves.

Poor old Junction seem to have no chance  :'(
The pic is Tytti Porkka of Finland - I actually took it myself, but have lost all my pics and have no more :(

Offline Junctions No 1

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 12:35:18 PM »
Well Guys junction ladies r travelin down 2 swansea 2 play a quater final game against Swansea on sunday...   I would like 2 wish the whole team good luck!!

Come on junction......  :)

Offline stace colwyn bay ladies

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 04:03:13 PM »

yegood luck, kick ass woop woop lol, ope u beat em!!! :)

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »

i know its bad, ye i mite b moving to juction my self, jus waiting 2 c wats going on now!! ye a 6-1 win 2 wrexham was unbelievable after last tym we beat them 8-2 thats how downhill the team is going so who knows about the future!!lolo

Offline spectator

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 10:18:09 PM »
The so called new league , the teams selected still play in the same league that they are in now, the northen clubs as i understand will play a mini league against each other in the season making six extra games , and the winners  of that mini league will play the winners of the South wales selected teams ,winners will  represent Wales in Europe

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 12:53:59 AM »
The so called new league , the teams selected still play in the same league that they are in now, the northen clubs as i understand will play a mini league against each other in the season making six extra games , and the winners  of that mini league will play the winners of the South wales selected teams ,winners will  represent Wales in Europe
But there won't be many teams left in North Wales league anyway  ???

All the best to Junction on Sunday ;)
The pic is Tytti Porkka of Finland - I actually took it myself, but have lost all my pics and have no more :(

Offline dai

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 09:02:15 PM »
Hi everyone, Im new on here but I would like to advice anyone who would like to transfer to another team that they have only 18 days left to do so. So for example, Stace from Colwyn Bay could phone a friend get a transfer to the Jct, play midfield next to SF and be the best midfieders in N Wales and the Jct could work towards promotion to the new Welsh league next season. PS Kinmel Bay are 1st reserve becouse they meet the critirier laid down by the Welsh FA, If Im right C/Bay were not on the short list only K/Bay.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 08:23:53 PM »
how do u know i play midfield lol?...n y is there only 18 days haha, ??? ???

Offline dai

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 09:06:43 PM »

i know its bad, ye i mite b moving to juction my self, jus waiting 2 c wats going on now!! ye a 6-1 win 2 wrexham was unbelievable after last tym we beat them 8-2 thats how downhill the team is going so who knows about the future!!lolo
Just thought if you wanted to play for the Junction this season before Colwyn Bay collapse compleatly that you now only have 17 days left. I know you play midfield cos Ive seen you play there so often in the last 4/5 yrs.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2009, 09:59:39 PM »

Just thought if you wanted to play for the Junction this season before Colwyn Bay collapse compleatly that you now only have 17 days left. I know you play midfield cos Ive seen you play there so often in the last 4/5 yrs.
[/quote]

4/5 years lol erm well i cant guess hu u r haha???? ??? ye im not sure what the best thing to do is lol, don't wanna let my team mates down at the bay what few that r left n e way haha, but ye junction are doing quite well this season and its the closest team 4 me to join. and i know and have played with a few of the girls from the team.. :)

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2009, 01:39:25 AM »
Hi everyone, Im new on here but I would like to advice anyone who would like to transfer to another team that they have only 18 days left to do so. So for example, Stace from Colwyn Bay could phone a friend get a transfer to the Jct, play midfield next to SF and be the best midfieders in N Wales and the Jct could work towards promotion to the new Welsh league next season. PS Kinmel Bay are 1st reserve becouse they meet the critirier laid down by the Welsh FA, If Im right C/Bay were not on the short list only K/Bay.

What criteria did Kinmel bay satisfy?
I'm just asking out of curiosity - I don't know what the Welsh FA required  ???

Offline dai

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »
Amongst two of the critiria laid down by the Welsh Fa were that you had.
 1-Prority on the pitch you played on, Colwyn Bay and Caernarfon did not meet this one. dont know about Wrexham.
 2-That a Junior/Youth development were set up. Caernarfon nor Wrexham have any Juniors/Youth teams playing league football and Colwyn Bay's junior set up have collapsed.

Both these points were met by Kinmel Bay and Llandudno Junction, and nowhere does it state that you have to have come First, Second or even Third in any League.

Offline spectator

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 11:05:46 PM »
Within 4 mile radius of Caernarfon  Llanrug and Bethel have girls youth teams  set ups and Caernarfon having an under 11 team in the western area, also Caernarfon had a team in the under 16 Welsh Cup,now do you want Caernarfon to set up a full range of girls teams at the expence of Llanrug and Bethel not having any, theres only so much girl football players to go around,as seen in the senior teams cant get full teams for games

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2009, 12:26:42 AM »
There seem to be a few rules there that were too tight, it seems  :(

Offline dai

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 09:06:58 AM »
Within 4 mile radius of Caernarfon  Llanrug and Bethel have girls youth teams  set ups and Caernarfon having an under 11 team in the western area, also Caernarfon had a team in the under 16 Welsh Cup,now do you want Caernarfon to set up a full range of girls teams at the expence of Llanrug and Bethel not having any, theres only so much girl football players to go around,as seen in the senior teams cant get full teams for games

Within a 4 mile radius of Llandudno Junction. Glan Conwy, Mochdre and Llanfairfechan (7 miles) have girls team in local leagues and the fact is Caernarfon has NONE, Rules are Rules

Offline spectator

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »
Caernarfon have a team in the under 11 western division, and how many of these teams you mentioned put an  under 16 team in the welsh cup.

Offline dai

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2009, 11:12:43 PM »
Im not having a go at you spectator but having a team in a one off cup comp is not the same as having an u16/17s in a league playing all season.(K/Bay did enter an under 16s and is in the semi final) but the criteria did state an established junior section. You must be able to see how it looks for the other clubs who have worked hard and persevered with the N/Wales women’s league to see a club like yours come back from the English system and then get straight into this new Welsh league.

Offline spectator

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 06:05:46 PM »
Lets get things right Caernarfon is not my club i am a spectator,Bangor City now Caernarfon Town has done more for girls football in North Wales than any one for 25 years,having  an under 16s academy producing lots of Welsh internationals, the point im trying to make about the welsh cup under 16 is if the  Girls teams league was working natural progression would be the premier cup competition in Wales for these teams as Caernarfons  under 16s enter every year , as for Caernarfon coming back from the english league system, that league was all that was avalable for competition 25 yrs ago, ,welcome Caernarfon back  good teams will only improve the league

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 11:57:33 PM »
I don't want to argue about the finer points here, but we should be glad that Caernarfon turned their back on England and started playing in Wales.

Unless I'm mistaken, Colwyn Bay are the only team on the North Wales coast that have a men's team playing in an English league, and a women's in the Welsh league (and use the same ground).

Wrexham (men) play in the English set-up, but have been doing so for many years, so we can't expect them to change to the Welsh League.
Similarly, Cardiff City and Swansea - both are hoping for a chance to play in the English Prem next season, so, you can't really blame them: it's a financial thing mainly.

Offline spectator

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »
North Wales Cup
                       Caernarfon  v Colwyn Bay, game cancelled Colwyn Bay could not raise a team.
      What is this North Wales ladies football all about, i turned up for this game what a waste of time and effort Caernarfon did not know till Saturday what chance have we spectators got of finding out  none.