Author Topic: North Wales League  (Read 32816 times)

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
Re: North Wales League
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2009, 11:11:54 PM »
Does anyone know anything about the league for the coming season?

The most recent listing on google is a link to mine on here!!!!
The pic is Tytti Porkka of Finland - I actually took it myself, but have lost all my pics and have no more :(

Offline JR_x

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2009, 12:30:48 AM »
League starts on 8th Sep

Offline Tradewelljunctionf.c

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »
hiii evry1 pretty sure the season starts on the 6th on sep which is a sunday, as we have a fixture away at wrexham  :) x

Offline JR_x

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »
haha i think your right mate :) i said the 8th got my dates wrong,what a muppet x

shlj

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2009, 08:31:59 PM »
good luck to all the team and players for the season 2009-10

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2009, 12:05:24 AM »
At last the league is waking up again ;)

And - welcome to new members here :)

The pic is Tytti Porkka of Finland - I actually took it myself, but have lost all my pics and have no more :(

Offline JR_x

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2009, 05:32:48 PM »
Caernarfon Town 7 - 0 Denbigh

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »
Looks like you're going to have a good season again ;)

Offline JR_x

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2009, 06:57:31 PM »
Caernarfon 2-1 Wrexham

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2009, 01:16:15 AM »
Going to be easy again then ;)

Offline craig richards

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »
Hi my name is Craig Richards and i am currently the manager of Betws Yn Rhos Football Club (Mens Team).
At the moment we are trying to expand the club and are looking at youth teams ,reserve teams and 6-a-side teams but when looking in the local paper i thought it would be good to maybe start a Womens team could any one please tell me a bit more about the costs of the league and if they have an e-mail address for the guy who runs the league i think running a sucssesful Womens team makes the most sense out of all of the options so if you no of an e-mail address i could contact could some1 please send it to me at craigcarew@yahoo.co.uk also we are intrested in any players that might be intrested and also if there is someone who would like to get involved in coaching or managing the team also could you please contact the same e-mail address.

Also as a bit of an out sider i can not believe what the welsh fa are doing to womaens football why dont they just split the whole of walse into areas like south league north league west league and east league and the winners of each league then go into a 2 leg semi final and a 2 leg final and then the winner has the european spot surely that would keep the numbers in welsh womens leagues up and also give all teams experiance of playing 2 legged matches .

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2009, 10:22:41 PM »
Hi Craig.

There are people here better placed to explain the problems there have been in Welsh women's footy, but at least we have a national league - the English FA have totally messed up regarding that - have a look at this thread if you have an hour or two to spare:

http://womensfootball.eu/forum/index.php/topic,4071.0.html

I don't know if you know that Colwyn Bay had a women's team which folded early this year - and a player from there is now playing for Llandudno Junction and is one of a few players etc on this forum.

Email on its way ;)

Offline JR_x

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2009, 08:48:48 PM »
Llandudno Junction 0 - 4 Caernarfon

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2009, 09:53:15 PM »
Llandudno Junction 0 - 4 Caernarfon

Thanks - I'd have loved to have gone if I'd known earlier, but I'd already arranged to meet people for the game at Everton (ladies).
I only saw a message this morning - too late I'm afraid  :'(

Was it a good game? Many there?
4-0 sounds one-sided. but that was the score at Everton too, and Sunderland certainly weren't overawed :)
I hope Junction weren't ;)

Offline treble99

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2009, 02:48:16 AM »
 Hi

Manchester United Girls U18's are looking for friendly games against U18's or open age sides, we are free this Sunday 11th October and various sundays during the rest of the season due to a small division in The Cheshire and Manchester League.

Our home pitch is at The Cliff Training Ground, Lower Broughton Road, Salford M7 2HU

If you have any availability this or any sunday please email me at the above address or emma.gaynon@mufoundation.org ......or phone 0161 708 9451

Thanks in Anticipation

Trevor Lynch
Manager

Offline JR_x

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2009, 07:56:46 PM »
Kinmel Bay 0 - 17 Caernarfon

shlj

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2009, 09:45:16 PM »
Ouch, I feel sorry for the goalie who had to pick the ball 17 times in the net.

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2009, 12:43:50 AM »
Caernarfon are a very good team - I wish I'd seen them at Llandudno Junction last Sunday - but had prior arrangements (Everton v Sunderland).

Offline spectator

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2009, 09:33:07 PM »
hey twmcat enough excuses start supporting teams in your area you might be plesantly suprised

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2009, 11:39:32 PM »
hey twmcat enough excuses start supporting teams in your area you might be plesantly suprised

You're quite right. Just the usual problem in knowing when and where games are being played in advance!!!

I actually found out about the Junction v Caernarfon game on the morning of my trip to Everton ladies, and - apart from going with Ron (who lives locally) I'd arranged to meet Leanne, who'd already set out from Yorkshire.

Please let us know what games are going to be played locally a bit in advance if you can, please ;)
I'd love to give some support to North Wales footy.

My next scheduled trip is to Arsenal v Alkmaar at the Emirates on 4th November - surely there must be a local game before then  :)