Author Topic: LLandudno Junction Ladies  (Read 14029 times)

Offline Junctions Skipper!!

• View Profile
Re: LLandudno Junction Ladies
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 07:36:21 PM »
Sarah says thanx 4 all the messages!!

The lads will b wearin the nighties and the ladies will  b in PJ's, it should b fun!!

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2008, 10:36:16 PM »
I'll be looking forward to a good day  ;D

I promise not to attend in my night attire, but will be well wrapped up - don't want to frighten people away  :D

I assume any funds raised will go to Sarah, and maybe people on here who can't go would like to contribute ;)
The pic is Tytti Porkka of Finland - I actually took it myself, but have lost all my pics and have no more :(

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 01:17:16 AM »
I have just replied to Col Bay's Stace saying that somone on here (from outside Wales) will be donating a tenner - I hope that encourages others to donate something ;)
The pic is Tytti Porkka of Finland - I actually took it myself, but have lost all my pics and have no more :(

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 09:59:36 PM »
The game had to be called off today because of the weather. They are hoping to rearrange it shortly. Ron got there early and phoned me to save me having to go out in the cold, wet, wind - you'd think it was winter or something  :)

He met Junction's Skip and gave her a donation from a few of us on here. Apparently Sarah had been called into hospital for a skin graft - I think that makes 6 operations, poor thing  :'(

Ron had got into the spirit of things, and popped to see me wearing the see-through nightie he was wearing for the game - made my day  :D

Offline Ron

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »
Nightie was not the problem it was the high heel,s, played hell with my calf muscle ;D
Does not take much to make your day lol ;D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 06:02:18 PM by Ron »

Offline Junctions Skipper!!

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 06:11:18 PM »
The game had to be called off today because of the weather. They are hoping to rearrange it shortly. Ron got there early and phoned me to save me having to go out in the cold, wet, wind - you'd think it was winter or something  :)

He met Junction's Skip and gave her a donation from a few of us on here. Apparently Sarah had been called into hospital for a skin graft - I think that makes 6 operations, poor thing  :'(

Ron had got into the spirit of things, and popped to see me wearing the see-through nightie he was wearing for the game - made my day  :D

1st off all sarah would like 2 thank u all 4 ur kind donations. :-*

The game was called off coz of the weather  >:( so we all went 2 r local pub (mally) done sum fund raising their! killer pool, killer darts, raffels, nearest coin 2 the bottle and pick a card,  yes and sum ppl still wore their pjs and nighties. :D

Every1 had a fantastic day even sarah as they let her cum home 4 a few hours  ;) wen get the pics uploaded i will put them on here ::)

thanx once again  Junctions Skipper!! :-*

P.S sarah is hopefully goin 4 skin graft 2morrow as their is 16 ppl in front of her!!

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »
I'd have left Ron to his own devices if I'd have known you were all in the pub.

I used to walk past that pub on my way to school when I was young. Well, where the pub was going to be - it wasn't built then  ;D
(Giving my age away again  :D)

All the best to Sarah again  ;)

Offline Junctions No 1

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »
Hiya guys...

would just like 2 say thanx 4 all the kind messages that as been posted on here 4 me..

I would just like 2 let u all know i ad my 6th operation on tuesday which woz 4 my skin graft, everything went well goin back 2 Whiston hospital 2morrow 4 a check up on the graft just 2 make sure the graft as taken. Then hopefully i can start gettin back on the mend.

Thanx again...   Sarah twin     :)

P.s i also would like 2 say thanx 4 the kind donation from some of the guys on here.. ;D 

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2008, 09:52:16 PM »
Hey - nice to see you here, and hope that things are on the mend and that the skin graft is ok  :)

I hope, and I'm sure all others on here do too, that you'll be back in action before long  ;)

Also - hope the fundraising game eventually gets played   ::)

Take care of yourself now, but join in the chat on the forum whenever you like - and say hello in the newcomer's section if you get a chance  ;)

shlj

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 12:09:33 AM »
welcome here and hopefully you can have a speedy recovery.

Offline Ron

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »
Welcome you've had a bit of a bad time with it hope everything goes ok for you  great to have you on this forum

Offline Junctions No 1

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 08:10:40 PM »
Thanx Ron... woz back in Whiston hospital last week and the skin graft as takin a 100%...Still not allowed 2 put any weight on my foot/ankle just yet.. Hopefully they will allow me 2 start puttin weight on it on Tuesday as i'm back in Whiston hospital again 4 another check up...  :(

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 10:10:41 PM »
All the best next Tuesday then ;)

Any idea when you'll be playing again?

Ron and I haven't actually seen you play yet - the ambulance was on the pitch when we arrived (we didn't know the ko time).

Offline Ron

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »
Yes take care
Is the game against Corwen on this Sunday if so what time is KO will try & get some photo,s
Pioneer Newspaper said they will put some pictures in the paper

Offline Junctions No 1

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 10:36:45 PM »
Yes take care
Is the game against Corwen on this Sunday if so what time is KO will try & get some photo,s
Pioneer Newspaper said they will put some pictures in the paper

So far the game as been cancelled against corwen, not sure if any other game as been arranged 4 us yet... junction skipper or myself will find out 2morrow and let u know.

Offline Junctions No 1

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 10:46:23 PM »
All the best next Tuesday then ;)

Any idea when you'll be playing again?

Ron and I haven't actually seen you play yet - the ambulance was on the pitch when we arrived (we didn't know the ko time).

not 2 sure when i'll b back playin just yet..  :(

thanx 4 the support from u guys on here..it would b nice 2 meet up wiv u at a match game and av a chat 1 day. :)

Offline Junctions No 1

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2008, 11:39:58 PM »
Just 2 let u know.. Junction ladies have no game 2morrow..   :(

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2008, 12:41:39 AM »
Just 2 let u know.. Junction ladies have no game 2morrow..   :(
Ah well - I can have a lie in bed then  :D

Just have to put up with waiting to travel to see Arsenal v Dynamo Kyiv on Tuesday  ;D

I'll wear my Arsenal shirt the next time I go to a local game, so Ron's description of me as a fat old git in an Arsenal shirt will be correct ;)
There won't be many like me (thank goodness, you all say)  :D

I always like to meet and chat to people I've met on here - and will look forward to chatting to you and all local players (and fans)  :)

Offline Ron

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2008, 01:57:02 PM »
Thanks No 1 for letting us know will get to a game soon. :)

Offline Junctions No 1

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2008, 11:43:43 PM »
next game 4 the junction ladies in on the 30th of november at home against Caernarfon and it's 1 o clock kick off apparently..   :)

i will find the defo kick off time and post it on here...   ;)