Author Topic: Bay Area/Gold Pride  (Read 14646 times)

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
Re: Bay Area/Gold Pride
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 12:47:44 PM »
Three More Players Sign with FC Gold Pride
Friday, February 13, 2009
by FC Gold Pride
Santa Clara, California

FC Gold Pride, Bay Area Franchise of Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS) announced today, the signing of Japanese footballer Eriko Arakawa, Brazilian midfielder Adriane and Bay Area native Tracy Hamm.

Arakawa, an established star on the Japanese national team, has been playing for her country’s senior women’s national team since 2000, making her debut in the Pan Pacific Games on June 10 against Canada. Since then, she has appeared in two World Cups (2003, 2007) and two Olympic Games for Japan and has helped lead the rise of Japan’s women’s soccer in recent years, leading her country to a semi-final appearance in the 2008 Beijing Games. The star forward also plays for NTV Belza of the L-League in Japan. Arakawa was selected by FC Gold Pride as the first pick in the third round of the WPS International Draft.

“We have added one of the most creative attacking forwards in the world in Eriko,” said FC Gold Pride Head Coach Albertin Montoya. “She has proven herself time and time again in on the international stage and in Japan’s highly competitive L- League. What makes her dangerous is her pace, she can beat just about anyone on the dribble, she possesses superior technical skills and she’s a lethal finisher.”

“I think our forwards will complement each other very well. We have a combination of strength, power, speed and creativity that is not seen very often in the game,” added Montoya.

Brazilian, Adriane joins her fellow national teammate Formiga, officially signing with FC Gold Pride. Adriane, the youngest player on the Pride Roster at 21 years of age, has twice represented her country in the U20 Women’s World Cup, most recently helping her team to the quarter-finals in Chile. WPS-playing rights for the young midfielder were obtained by FC Gold Pride who named her as a post-draft discovery player.

Bay Area native Tracy Hamm was selected by FC Gold Pride in the sixth pick in the fourth round (27th overall) in the WPS General Draft. The Moraga resident attended Cal (2003-2006) where she was a four-year letter winner, as part of the back line for the Golden Bears. Hamm earned the honor of Cal’s Freshman of the Year in 2003 as the team’s leading goal scorer. Most recently, Hamm played for the California Storm of the WPSL in 2008.

Arakawa, Adriane and Hamm will all be present when training camp opens on March 1.

FC Gold Pride will kick off the 2009 WPS season on April 5th at home against the Boston Breakers at Buck Shaw Stadium on the campus of Santa Clara University.

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid9002.aspx

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 01:33:23 PM »
FC Gold Pride Reaches Terms with U.S. Soccer Stars Nicole Barnhart and Leslie Osborne

Thursday, February 26, 2009
by FC Gold Pride

Santa Clara, California – FC Gold Pride continues to solidify its roster, adding two U.S. National Team players today with the announcement that Nicole Barnhart and Leslie Osborne have agreed to terms.

Both players have international playing experience with the U.S. Women’s National Team and played at the collegiate level in the Bay Area, Barnhart at Stanford and Osborne at Santa Clara.

Barnhart was a standout goalkeeper at Stanford University from 2000 through 2004, where she set the school’s career low goals against average (GAA) allowing only 0.41 per game during her tenure with the Cardinal. The Gilbertsville, PA native was an All Pac-10 selection in 2002, 2003 and 2004 and M.A.C. Hermann trophy finalist her senior year. She earned her first cap with the Senior National Team in 2004 and has made appearances with the team in 2005, 2007 and 2008. Barnhart was a member of the Olympic Gold Medal winning team at the Beijing Games along with FC Gold Pride teammate, Rachel Buehler.

Osborne is also a member of the U.S. National team. The Brookfield, WI native earned her first cap in 2004 and in recent years has established herself as a fixture in the midfield and now has 57 caps and two goals. She was forced to sit out of the 2008 Olympic tournament while recovering from a torn ACL. While at Santa Clara, Osborne was named to the All West Coast Conference (WCC) First-Team all four years. She finished her career with the Broncos with 34 goals and 44 assists. As a senior, she was the winner of the NCAA’s prestigious Honda Award as the nation’s top female athlete in her sport as well as a M.A. C. Hermann Trophy award semi-finalist. She was also named the WCC Defender of the Year, becoming the first player in league history to be selected as both the Player of the Year (which she accomplished in 2003) and Defender of the Year.

FC Gold Pride will open training camp on Monday, March 2 at De Anza College in Cupertino, CA with 28 players on the roster. The preseason schedule includes five exhibition matches against Cal, California Storm and WPS intrastate rival Los Angeles Sol.

Get ready for Opening Day!  FC Gold Pride will kick off the 2009 WPS season on April 5th at home against the Boston Breakers at Buck Shaw Stadium on the campus of Santa Clara University.

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid9464.aspx

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »
FC Gold Pride Signs Canada's All-Time Leading Goal Scorer Christine Sinclair and Brazil's Erika

Thursday, February 26, 2009
by FC Gold Pride

Santa Clara, California - FC Gold Pride, Bay Area franchise of Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS) announced today, the signing of Canadian Soccer Association (CSA) women’s all-time leading goal scorer, Christine Sinclair and Brazil’s young talent, Erika.

Sinclair is recognized as an international goal scoring threat. She was selected by FC Gold Pride with the first pick in the second round (eighth overall) of the WPS Initial International Draft. The imposing five-foot nine-inch forward has scored more goals than any other female footballer that has donned Canada’s uniform, with 95 career goals. She earned her first cap with the women’s senior national team in 2000, at the age of 16. Since then, she has risen to the highest ranks of women’s soccer, being honored by the CSA as its female Player of the Year in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. She was also recognized by FIFA as a finalist for the World Player of the Year for 2008, after leading her team to a quarter final appearance in the Beijing Games, the highest Canada’s women have finished in Olympic Soccer competition to date.

The Canadian striker brought her talent state-side for college, playing soccer for the University of Portland from 2001 through 2005, while earning a degree in Life Sciences. She captured the M.A.C. Hermann Trophy in 2004 and 2005, becoming only the third player in history to win in back-to-back years while also setting the NCAA Division 1 record for goals in a season with 39 in 2005.

Sinclair will captain her team in the upcoming Cyprus Cup tournament, March 5-12, as Canada attempts to defend its 2008 title, before joining the FC Gold Pride’s preseason camp on March 14.

FC Gold Pride also welcomes Brazilian footballer, Erika. At 21 years of age, she becomes the Pride’s youngest player on the roster. The strong and speedy midfielder brings with her years of international experience playing for Brazil’s youth national team in the 2004, 2006 and 2008 FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup. She has also starred on the senior team, helping Brazil capture the silver medal in the 2008 Olympic Football tournament. Erika was selected by FC Gold Pride with the first pick of the fourth round (22nd overall) of the WPS Initial International Draft.

With these two signings, FC Gold Pride has now filled all five of its allotted international player roster spots, including Adriane (Brazil), Eriko Arakawa (Japan) and Formiga (Brazil) who have all previously signed with the Pride.'

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid9460.aspx

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 12:52:01 AM »
FC Gold Pride Selects Strength and Smarts in Dew
by Hillary Read, womensprosoccer.com

Carrie Dew is one busy college senior, so maybe she can be forgiven for banking some sleep when she can.

“I tried to sleep through as much of it as I could, but my parents were calling, calling, calling, so I figured something must have happened,” the Encinitas, Calif., native said of learning FC Gold Pride had selected her as the 12th pick in the 2009 WPS Draft on Jan. 16.

Dew, a marketing major at 2008 NCAA runner-up Notre Dame and the two-time Big East Defensive Player of the Year, was touted as a potential first-round selection, so FC Gold Pride had their eyes wide open when she was still on the board in the second round.

“We were pleasantly surprised,” said FC Gold Pride Head Coach Albertin Montoya. “We knew a lot of teams had considered taking her in the first round. When she was still there, we swept her up right away.”

Thus began a winter whirlwind for Dew, who, like her Notre Dame teammates Brittany Bock (Los Angeles Sol, 5th pick overall), Kerri Hanks (Saint Louis Athletica, 6th), and Elise Weber (Saint Louis Athletica, 21st), will squeeze in training, preseason, and a full academic course load to graduate this May.

“It’s kind of cram time right now,” Dew said, “but it’ll all be worth it.”

While she has yet to don FC Gold Pride’s black and gold, Dew, who was at the 1999 World Cup final to see new teammate Brandi Chastain net the iconic clinching PK, already likes the fit.

“I didn’t even know they were considering me, so it was really exciting,” she said. “So many of the girls on the team, I’ve had the opportunity to play with at some level. And Brandi’s been an idol to an entire generation of soccer players. It’ll be amazing to be on the same team with her.”

Montoya has high hopes for his team’s new 5-foot-9 stalwart, who he envisions as an anchor in the midfield or at center back. A U.S. National Team veteran (U-16, U-17, U-20, U-23), Dew has distinguished herself at every level – including the WPS Combine -  with her combination of strength and smarts. 

“She made some amazing tackles at the combine; she came in there and just really took it to a few of the players,” Montoya said. “Yes, she has the physical presence, and she’s strong in the air and tackles and is a very good athlete, but what separates her from many players is that she’s very intelligent and very tactical. She’s always reading the game, anticipating things.”

As part of the Notre Dame contingent, which will continue to train at school until WPS teams begin preseason, Dew already has a wealth of knowledge about some of her foes.

“I’m glad I’ve been able to train against them before, but it’ll be weird being on opposite ends of the field,” she said. “All the coaches and players have been really happy for us; it really shows how much Notre Dame has helped us get to this level. I think it’ll be a great level across the entire league, and I’m excited to be a part of it.”

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid8906.aspx

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »
Milbrett hopes to join Chastain with FC Gold Pride

by Elliott Almond, San Jose Mercury
2nd March 2009

Yogi Berra would have appreciated the moment.

Tiffeny Milbrett, one of the most prolific scorers in U.S. soccer history, offered words of encouragement to fellow players waiting to run in the rain Monday morning.

"You guys, too," shot back Brandi Chastain.

As the baseball Yogi once said, "It's like déjà vu, all over again."

At least it seemed that way as FC Gold Pride, the Bay Area's new professional soccer team, opened training camp at De Anza College this week with two of the game's legends among 24 trying to win a job.

Only 10 of them will make the roster when the Gold Pride opens the inaugural Women's Professional Soccer season April 5 at Buck Shaw Stadium. (At least six others expected to lead the squad currently are playing internationally.)

The club drafted Chastain, 40, whereas Milbrett, 36, had to try out just to get invited to camp. She has two weeks to show she still has the deft touch that led to her scoring 100 goals with the U.S. team.

Which raises the question, why wasn't Milbrett one of the 70 picked in January's general draft?

Her coach the past three seasons with the Vancouver Whitecaps wondered, too.

"I don't understand," Bob Birarda said Monday. "There's no question she's a player who offers a lot on the field but also has some kind of appeal off it."

Although not with the U.S. team since 2006, the 5-foot-2 striker has continued playing in Sweden and Canada. Yet few seemed interested in giving her a look. Milbrett queried WPS teams in the Bay Area, Chicago, Los Angeles and St. Louis after being bypassed in the draft.

St. Louis officials didn't respond to the woman who led the United States to the 1999 World Cup title. Chicago declined, and Los Angeles sounded tepid. But the Gold Pride sent an invitation.

"I never said I should be drafted because I'm Tiffeny Milbrett," she said. "I felt I should have been drafted because I'm still a player."

Her last coach agrees. "It's hard to imagine she can't find a place in the league," Birarda said.

The Gold Pride is starting to see what he means.

"The coaching staff wasn't sure if she was still going to have that quick step," Coach Albertin Montoya said. "She's still got that burst. She just has to keep proving herself."

During the first practice, Chastain and Milbrett scored the only three goals in a scrimmage.

"We're like, 'Look at the old ladies scoring some goals,' " said Chastain, the San Jose native who played 12 years with the U.S. team.

"I'm proud of what I am showing," Milbrett said.

Added Chastain: "I think she looks fitter and healthier. I can see it in her face, in her body; I can just sense it in her attitude."

National team player Leslie Osborne also is impressed with her teammate.

With the speedy striker scooting around the field as younger women struggled to keep up, Osborne said: "The girl plays like that every time I see her."

Not getting drafted stunned Milbrett, but she concluded she had no one to blame but herself.

"I didn't let people know I was interested," said the native of Portland, Ore., who has three medals from the World Cup and two from the Olympics.

Milbrett seemingly disappeared when leaving the national team in 2006 after 14 years. At the time the striker felt lost. "I was just burned out," she recalled. "There was no creativity; there was no thinking, no ability to try something."

She began hearing "my own thoughts again" when playing in Sweden in 2006. "All of a sudden things were coming back naturally."

Chastain sees the change in her former U.S. teammate.

"I see Millie being a lot freer, more herself, and that's a lot of fun, being a fan of the game," she said.

With players as young as 22 also trying for a spot with the Gold Pride, Milbrett knows she has to overcome ageism with each moment on the field. Chastain feels it, too.

But they refuse to let doubters deter them.

"Prognosticate all you want," Chastain said of second-guessers.

"We're just going to play soccer."

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_11823121?nclick_check=1

Offline Bonnie Lass

• View Profile
    • Kopparbergs/Göteborg FC
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 01:24:11 AM »
Oh, wow. If those two get back together again ... It would please me to no end to see them score on defenses 1/2 their age. :D
If the only prayer you say in your whole life is thank you, that would suffice.

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2009, 01:45:45 AM »
Brandi Is Back
6th March 2009
by Gayle Bryan, Fair Game

Brandi Chastain has dusted off her cleats and is back on the pitch for preseason training with FG Gold Pride, the Bay area’s WPS franchise.

At age 40 and with two Olympic gold medals, a World Cup Championship, and a WUS Founder’s Cup title under her belt, Chastain has nothing left to prove but perhaps has plenty left to give. She has survived a week of two-a-days and took time to check in with the Fair Game blog before Friday’s training.

How does it feel to be back on the pitch?

It has been awesome and sore and exciting and hard work all rolled into one. It has been a great first week.

How are you hanging with the young pups?

Overall, they are fast and strong. I think in terms of soccer, I’m doing all right and holding my own. I am happy where I am right now.

What do you feel like you bring to the team?

Besides the obvious, experience and knowledge of the game, enthusiasm and excitement for the opportunity. I think I’m good for team chemistry. I hope I am an example of how to be a professional, both on and off the field. Mostly, I just want to be like everyone else and do everything I can to contribute to winning a championship.

How do you respond to critics who might say “she’s too old, she’s had her time, she should let the younger players have their time”?

That’s their opinion and I have no problem with it. I’ve talked with a lot of people about this and age is someone else’s issue, it’s not mine. I love playing soccer, challenging myself to see if I can get better everyday. Ultimately, the coaches will decide who should be on the field and my teammates will decide if I’m good to have around. I might not be the player that goes 90; I may be encouraging my team on and playing 15 or 25 minutes.

Realistically, how long do you think you can go?

The great thing is that I have no expectations about that at all. Not all the players are in camp yet. We don’t have the national team players or the internationals yet so it is hard to get a true feel for where things stand. For me, it doesn’t matter if it is five minutes or 90 or 110, as long as they are quality minutes.

At the same time, I am a competitive player who wants to play all the time, but I want what’s best for the time. Through the course of the season, it will take all 18 players to win a championship.

What young player has impressed you this week during your first week of camp?

There have been quite a few. Two backs jump out, Leigh Ann Robinson and Carrie Dew. They are athletic, good in the air, and good with their feet. Both will be solid backs for this team. Up top, Liz Bogus has great quickness and skill.

And, there is another young lady by the name of Tiffeny Milbrett who has really stood out. You know, we’ve played two 11 x 11 games this week and of the six goals scored by both teams, we’ve scored five of them. She has tremendous upside.

I’m glad I’m not the coach that has to decide who makes the team. There are a lot of quality players.

http://www.fairgamemag.com/eng/fair_game_blog/brandi_is_back

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 11:44:36 PM »
FC Gold Pride takes on Cal Tonight in the first of five exhibition games
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Extract from FC Gold Pride report

FC Gold Pride will play the first of five exhibition matches tonight at the Mustang Soccer Complex in Danville. The Pride will face off with the Golden Bears of Cal at 7:15 p.m.

FC GOLD PRIDE PRESEASON ROSTER
as of March 11, 2009

Ameera Abdulah - F/M   
Marissa Abegg - D   
Stacie Alberico - F/M - California Storm
Eriko Arakawa - F - NTV Beleza
Liz Bogus - F - Pali Blues
Brandi Chastain - F/M - California Storm
Carrie Dew - D - Pali Blues
Kristen Graczyk - F/M - Soccerplus Connecticut
Tracy Hamm - D - California Storm
Lindsay Massengale - D/M - California Storm
Pricilla Meza - M/F - Monterey Blues
Tiffeny Milbrett - F - Vancouver Whitecaps
Jill Oakes - M - Pali Blues
Alissa Oldenkamp - F/M   
Leslie Osborne - M   
Elizabeth Remy - M/F   
Leigh Ann Robinson - M   
Joslyn Slovek - G - Ventura County Fusion
Leah Tapscott - M/D   
Tiffany Weimer - F - Connecticut Reds
Allison Whitworth - G - Atlanta Silverbacks
Kandace Wilson - F - Pali Blues
Kimberly Yokers - M - California Storm

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »
FC Gold Pride Announces 24-Player Roster
Monday, March 16, 2009
by FC Gold Pride

FC Gold Pride released four players to reduce its preseason roster from 28 players to 24. Training camp invitees Pricilla Meza, Elizabeth Remy, Joslyn Slovek and ninth-round draft pick Alyssa Oldenkamp were released by the Pride last week, in compliance with WPS roster procedures.

The current roster features one of Japan’s top goal scorers, Eriko Arakawa as well as US Soccer star Tiffeny Milbrett and soccer icon Brandi Chastain. US National Team members Nicole Barnhart and Rachel Buehler joined training camp on Friday after helping the United States to an appearance in the championship match of the prestigious Algarve Cup in Portugal last week.

The team is in the middle of a four-day road trip to Los Angeles which includes two exhibition matches against the Los Angele Sol. The Pride will take on the Sol in the second of two scheduled exhibition matches on Tuesday morning, March 17, at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA. Following the closed door scrimmage, the team will return to the Bay Area to continue preparations for the season opener including an exhibition match Saturday, March 21 at the University of San Francisco that is open to the public.

Canada’s top striker, Christine Sinclair is scheduled to join the Pride when the team returns to the Bay Area on Wednesday. Canada’s team captain and all-time women’s leading goal scorer will arrive after helping her team to the Cyprus Cup finals where she scored her 99th career international goal.

Still to join the Pride are US National Team member and Pac-10 Player of the Year Tina DiMartino, who will arrive in training camp after the completion of the winter term at UCLA. Also preparing to join the team are the Pride’s trio from Brazil including national team captain Formiga and teammates Adriane and Erika, who are all currently completing visa processing in Brazil. Since these players have not reported to camp yet, they do not count against the Pride’s roster requirements.

The next round of cuts, which must be made by March 25th, will trim the team numbers to 18 rostered players plus four developmental spots.

FC Gold Pride will kick off the 2009 WPS season on April 5th at home against the Boston Breakers at Buck Shaw Stadium on the campus of Santa Clara University.

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid10052.aspx?team=bayarea

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2009, 02:14:06 AM »
No rest for busy Stanford soccer grads Barnhart and Buehler

Monday 16th March 2009

The U.S. National Team duo joins two other Cardinal grads on FC Gold Pride of the new WPS league after helping USA to finals of Algarve Cup

Former Stanford soccer standouts Rachel Buehler and Nicole Barnhart could probably used a break right about now, but neither is going to get one. The two have just joined the FC Gold Pride training camp last Friday following a successful stint with the U.S. National Team.

Buehler and Barnhart helped the U.S. reach the championship game of the prestigious Algarve Cup in Portugal, where the Americans lost to Sweden in penalty kicks, 4-3. The match marked the USA's seventh straight Algarve Cup championship game.

The U.S. won the tournament in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2008, but fell in penalty kicks to the Germans in the 2006. The USA won the Algarve Cup for the first time in 2000.

The U.S. played without starting defender Lori Chalupny, who missed her second straight game due to illness, but Buehler filled in admirably at left back.

The U.S. players are back in the United States now to join their WPS clubs in final preparations for the inaugural season that opens March 29.

The Santa Clara-based FC Gold Pride of the new WPS league released four players to reduce its preseason roster from 28 players to 24. The current roster features one of Japan's top goal scorers, Eriko Arakawa as well as US Soccer star Tiffeny Milbrett and soccer icon Brandi Chastain.

The team is in the middle of a four-day road trip to Los Angeles which includes two exhibition matches against the Los Angeles Sol. The Pride will take on the Sol in the second of two scheduled exhibition matches on Tuesday morning at the Home Depot Center in Carson. Following the closed-door scrimmage, the team will return to the Bay Area to continue preparations for the season opener including an exhibition match Saturday, March 21 at the University of San Francisco that is open to the public.

Canada's top striker, Christine Sinclair is scheduled to join the Pride when the team returns to the Bay Area on Wednesday. Canada's team captain and all-time women's leading goal scorer will arrive after helping her team to the Cyprus Cup finals where she scored her 99th career international goal.

The next round of cuts, which must be made by March 25, will trim the team numbers to 18 roster players plus four developmental spots. Stanford grads Marssa Abegg and Leah Tapscott still remain among the 24 players.

http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show_story.php?id=11610&team=bayarea

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 02:43:36 AM »
FC Gold Pride Releases Three More Players from Training Camp

Santa Clara, California
March 19, 2009
FC Gold Pride

FC Gold Pride released three players from training camp on Wednesday to make room for a pair of the team’s international players arriving in the Bay Area this week.

The release of players was required in order to allow space on the roster for the arriving internationals under the league’s roster restrictions which only allows teams to carry 24 players during this phase of preseason.  Among those released was the Pride’s fifth-round draft pick Ameera Abdullah and non-roster invitees Leah Tapscott and Katie Hultin.

Roster moves were made to make room for Canada’s national team captain and all-time leading goal scorer Christine Sinclair, who began training with the team today, as well as Brazil’s national team captain Formiga who is expected to join training camp on Friday.

Additionally, FC Gold Pride invited Harvard graduate Caitlin Fisher into training camp.  Fisher became available after being released by Boston on March 9 and joined the Pride training camp as a non-roster invitee this morning.

Still expected to check into camp this week is the Pride’s first-round draft pick Tina DiMartino.  The Pack-10 conference player of the year recently scored her first international goal and helped the United States to its seventh consecutive Algarve Cup Championship game appearance.   The Pride is also awaiting the arrival of its final two international players, Brazilians Erika and Adriane.

The Pride will take on the Bay Area Select All-Stars this Saturday, March 21 at 5 p.m. at Negoesco Field on the University of San Francisco campus. This will be the final match open to the public before the Home Opener.  Fans interested in attending are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance and arrive early as seating is limited.

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid10168.aspx?team=bayarea

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »
FC Gold Pride Shuts Out The Bay Area Select All-Stars
Saturday, March 21, 2009
by FC Gold Pride

SAN FRANCISCO, CA (March 21, 2009) – FC Gold Pride earned a 3-0 victory over the Bay Area Select All-Stars in the team’s final public match before the April 5th home opener.  The Saturday night match up was also the premier of Brazilian Captain Formiga, Canada’s Captain Chistine Sinclair as well as US National Team member Tina DiMartino at Negoesco Stadium on the University of San Francisco campus.

The Bay Area Select All-Stars, composed of student-athletes from Cal, Santa Clara University, University of San Francisco and Stanford as well members of the California Storm of the WPSL held their ground against the Pride, playing to a 0-0 tie at halftime.

Stacy Alberico opened the scoring, unassisted in the second half with a short range goal in the 67th minute.  Utah native Liz Bogus put away the Pride’s second goal of the game in the 71st minute on a beautiful assist from Christine Sinclair. Kandace Wilson added a third goal for the Pride when she headed in a perfect cross from Marissa Abegg in the 86th Minute.

FC Gold Pride will announce the team’s final roster of 18 players and four developmental players by March 25 in accordance with WPS roster of regulations.

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid10262.aspx?team=bayarea

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2009, 04:44:37 PM »
Canada's Sinclair says she's anxious to get started with FC Gold Pride

SAN JOSE, Calif. — Canadian women's soccer star Christine Sinclair says the creation of the new Women's Professional Soccer League is "absolutely huge" for the development of the sport.

Sinclair, of Burnaby, B.C., took part in her first practice Thursday with the Bay Area's FC Gold Pride. The team is getting ready for its April 5 opener against the Boston Breakers.

"I think this league needs to survive just so young players out there in college, and younger than that, know that there's somewhere to play if you don't happen to make a national team," she said Friday during a conference call. "For some people it's hard to move overseas to continue your soccer career. So to have a league here in the U.S. - and hopefully it can branch out to Canada soon - it's hugely important."

FC Gold Pride is one of seven teams in the new league, which kicks off March 29. Sinclair said she has great coaches and her new teammates have plenty of skill.

"We're just looking forward to the first game," she said. "These people have been in training camp now for almost three weeks and are anxious to get some games under their belt that actually mean something."

Sinclair recorded her 99th career goal for Canada in a 3-1 loss to England in the final of the Cyprus Women's Cup last week. Sinclair said she has enjoyed playing for new Canadian head coach Carolina Morace.

"You can see the growth in our national team already and it's only been just over a month," she said.

Sinclair could reach the century mark when Canada plays Japan at BMO Field on May 25.

"One hundred goals in an international career is something very special," she said. "Hopefully, fingers crossed, I can get it in Toronto. I mean that would be ideal."

Sinclair, who has won the Adidas Canadian female soccer player of the year award for four straight years, most recently played club soccer for the W-League's Vancouver Whitecaps. Her WPS playing rights were obtained by FC Gold Pride with the eighth overall pick of the league's initial international draft.

"I know myself this is absolutely perfect," she said. "It's something I've wanted to participate in for years. For it to be a reality is just amazing."

Other Canadians in the new league include Karina LeBlanc of the Los Angeles Sol, Melissa Tancredi of the St. Louis Athletica, Erin McLeod of the Washington Freedom, Kelly Parker of Sky Blue FC (NY/NJ) and Candace Chapman and Christine Latham of Boston.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5iVrnqQrnBc2c7ms8wG8O4AR_zWUg?team=bayarea

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2009, 01:29:44 PM »
Chastain, Milbrett earn FC Gold Pride roster spots

by Elliott Almond, San Jose Mercury
22nd March, 2009

Brandi Chastain and Tiffeny Milbrett, two of the biggest names in their sport, have made the opening-day roster for FC Gold Pride in the inaugural season of the Women's Professional Soccer league.

Gold Pride Coach Albertin Montoya said Sunday that Chastain, 40, and Milbrett, 36, made the club after outperforming players 10 and 15 years younger.

"When you see some of the younger players pulling out with soreness and injuries and you have Brandi still out there playing her heart out, there's a lot to be said for that," said Montoya, 33.

Chastain, a three-time Olympic medalist from San Jose, was a member of the CyberRays of the defunct Women's United Soccer Association that launched after the success of the 1999 World Cup. She will be used as an attacking midfielder.

Milbrett marks her return to the American soccer scene after not being drafted. She had to attend a tryout just to get invited to camp although she is one of the greatest offensive players in U.S. history with 100 goals in 202 matches with the national team.

"She still has the burst of speed and athleticism that she had 10 years ago," Montoya said. "She's got enough where she leaves people behind in her tracks."

The deadline to announce the 22-player roster that includes four developmental prospects is Wednesday. The Gold Pride opens its season April 5 at Buck Shaw Stadium against the Boston Breakers.

http://www.mercurynews.com/othersports/ci_11973187?nclick_check=1&forced=true&team=bayarea

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »
Chastain and Milbrett Secure Spots on FC Gold Pride 18-Player Regular Season Roster

by FC Gold Pride

Santa Clara, California
Monday 23rd March, 2009

FC Gold Pride head coach Albertin Montoya confirmed on Sunday that US Soccer icon Brandi Chastain and one of the United  States all-time top goal scorers, Tiffeny Milbrett would both occupy roster spots when the regular season kicks off in less than two weeks.

Chastain and Milbrett served as trailblazers for women’s soccer as part of the golden decade of the US Women’s National team during the 90’s, one of the most dominant teams the sport has seen to date.

The Bay Area native, Chastain is best known for elevating the profile of women’s soccer with her game winning penalty kick in the 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup that defeated China and ignited an explosive soccer following and increased participation in the sport.   Chastain was selected by the Pride in the seventh round (45th overall) in the WPS Draft.

Milbrett, one of the most dangerous forwards the US has ever fielded, scored 100 goals in international competition during her illustrious career that saw her earn 204 caps.  She joined the Pride in March as a non-roster invitee, playing her way onto the roster during training camp.

In addition to penciling in women’s soccer veterans Chastain and Milbrett, FC Gold Pride Head Coach Albertin Montoya made some roster moves on Sunday afternoon, reducing the roster size in preparation for the season.  FC Gold Pride waived WPS General Draft picks Tracy Hamm and Jill Oakes and released non-roster invitees Stacy Alberico and Caitlin Fisher.

The Pride will be required to make adjustments to the roster in order to meet the league requirements of 18 rostered players and up to four developmental players which must be announced on or before Wednesday, March 25.

Only 13 days until FC Gold Pride kicks off the Inaugural WPS season on April 5th at home against the Boston Breakers at Buck Shaw Stadium on the campus of Santa Clara University.

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid10320.aspx?team=bayarea

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »
FC Gold Pride Finalizes Opening Day Roster
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
by FC Gold Pride

Santa Clara, California - March 25, 2009

FC Gold Pride and Head Coach Albertin Montoya released the team’s final opening day roster today in compliance with the Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS) mandate that requires to teams to set the Opening Day roster by today.

FC Gold Pride will carry a full roster of 18 players and currently has three developmental players with space for a fourth. The Pride roster features 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup hero Brandi Chastain, US Soccer Star Tiffeny Milbrett as well as international stars including Brazil’s captain Formiga, Eriko Arakawa (Japan) and Canada’s captain and all-time leading goal scorer Christine Sinclair.

FC Gold Pride will kick off the 2009 WPS season on April 5th at home against the Boston Breakers at Buck Shaw Stadium on the campus of Santa Clara University. Season tickets, starting at only $100 for all 10 regular season games and a bonus exhibition match on March 21st. Tickets are on sale now. Call (408) 541-3511 or log on to FCGoldPride.com to reserve your seats.

FC GOLD PRIDE OPENING DAY ROSTER

21 Adriane (Brazil) - Midfield
30 Eriko Arakawa (Japan) - Forward
  1 Nicole Barnhart - Goalkeeper
  4 Rachel Buehler - Defender
  6 Brandi Chastain - Midfield/Forward
19 Carrie Dew - Defender
  5 Christina DiMartino - Midfield
20 Erika (Brazil) - Defender
31 Formiga (Brazil) - Midfield
13 Kristen Graczyk - Midfield/Forward
15 Tiffeny Milbrett - Forward
10 Leslie Osborne - Midfield
  7 Leigh Ann Robinson - Midfield
12 Christine Sinclair (Canada) - Forward
  8 Tiffany Weimer - Forward
18 Allison Whitworth - Goalkeeper
  9 Kandace Wilson - Forward
  2 Kimberly Yokers - Midfield

Development Players
 3  Marisa Abegg - Defender
23 Lindsay Massengale (D) - Defender/Midfield
22 Meagan McCray (D) - Goalkeeper

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid10560.aspx?team=bayarea
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 12:11:05 AM by redrobin »

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 06:11:51 PM »
Icons Chastain and Milbrett anchor new soccer team
Tom FitzGerald, San Francisco Chronicle

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It behooves a fledgling soccer team to keep a sense of humor when it has to rotate around three practice sites. So it was a good sign that forward Christine Sinclair, when asked Tuesday how it feels to be on the same team as Brandi Chastain and Tiffeny Milbrett, said, "Who are they?"

She quickly got serious. "They're out there proving themselves every day," she said. "And they're the last ones on this team who need to prove themselves."

Chastain, 40, and Milbrett, 36, of course, are two of the most celebrated American soccer players in history. But they're going to have to be more than icons if the Bay Area's newest pro team, FC Gold Pride, is going to have a successful season.

It's possible that neither will start when the Pride open their 20-game regular-season schedule in the new Women's Professional Soccer at 3 p.m. Sunday against the Boston Breakers at Santa Clara's Buck Shaw Stadium.

Both will play extensively this season, according to coach Albertin Montoya. He admits Chastain has surprised the coaching staff with her fitness level and her unflagging energy during a month of training.

"She's been very impressive," he said. "She gives the same level of play every day. Some younger players have stepped out with muscle soreness or an injury here and there. Brandi hasn't missed a day."

No other athlete in history has been so identified with an undergarment as Chastain was when she ripped off her jersey and fell to her knees in a sports bra after the USA won the 1999 World Cup. She had just delivered the decisive penalty kick to beat China.

Milbrett was the top goal scorer on that American team. In her 202-match international career, she scored 100 goals.

In contrast to the World Cup final at the Rose Bowl, which drew the biggest crowd (90,185) ever to see a women's sports event, Sunday's game probably will draw only a few thousand. Chastain and Milbrett are simply happy to be setting another league's foundation.

Both were mainstays in the Women's United Soccer Association, which existed from 2001 to 2003 before drowning in red ink. Organizers of the new league are confident WPS will have more staying power because expenses will be kept under control.

Play will be at a much higher caliber in WPS, according to Chastain, who played for the WUSA's San Jose CyberRays.

"From top to bottom, it's better," she said. "The CyberRays were good, and the league was good before. But the younger players coming up this time around have had more experience internationally with youth national teams. My generation didn't really have that. It was the full national team or nothing."

In recent years, Milbrett has played with the Vancouver Whitecaps of the W League, one of the top amateur leagues in North America, between stints in Sweden's pro league. Despite her fame, she wasn't chosen in the WPS draft and had to attend a tryout to get invited to the Gold Pride camp.

"To be honest, I was shocked," she said. "What that showed me was they didn't see me play. Maybe they saw '36' and thought I was over the hill."

Said Montoya: "We weren't sure that she would still have that burst that she had 10 years ago, which made her extremely dangerous. She still has that pace, and obviously the experience and the knowledge of where to be on the field."

At 34, he's younger than either Chastain or Milbrett.

Chastain and her husband, Santa Clara women's coach Jerry Smith, have a 21/2-year-old son, Jaden. Asked if her young teammates call her mom, she said, "Only when I bring them food."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/31/SP2516QBIS.DTL

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2009, 10:04:21 PM »
New women's soccer team has several goals

by Mark Emmons, San Jose Mercury
2nd April 2009

Because this is soccer, the word "goal" is thrown around quite a bit by the FC Gold Pride. But these players and coaches aren't just talking about putting the ball in the back of the net.

That's only part of the mission for the Gold Pride, the Bay Area's entry in the new seven-team Women's Professional Soccer league. When the curtain goes up Sunday afternoon at Buck Shaw Stadium, the Pride will be shooting for other goals.

Be entertaining.

"I always tell my players: 'Let's go out and put on a show,'" Coach Albertin Montoya said.

Or as midfielder Leslie Osborne put it: "We want people to watch us and say, 'Wow.'"

Help the fledgling league get off on a good foot.

Oh, and winning would be nice.

"Everybody talks about parity and how it's good for the fans and good for the games," said midfielder Brandi Chastain, referring to the league's attempt to equally distribute the top talent. "But trust me, the players aren't interested in parity. We're all interested in scoring lots of goals and killing everybody on the field."

WPS has been praised for implementing a more realistic business model than its predecessor, the Women's United Soccer Association, which folded in 2003 after just three seasons. Yet the deepening recession hardly makes it an ideal time to be launching a new sports venture.

The league opener, last Sunday between the Los Angeles Sol and Washington Freedom, drew 14,832 spectators in Los Angeles. The expectation is that there will be a more modest turnout for the Gold Pride opener. Thus far the team has sold about 1,000 season tickets.

But the mantra of the organization — which has been trying to cultivate support in the Bay Area's vast network of youth leagues — is that if people come, they will like what they see.

"We just need to get them out there one time," Osborne said.

The squad features 11 players who have played on their country's national teams. Some names are familiar. Chastain, a local favorite, was the star of the 1999 Women's World Cup. Osborne is a former Santa Clara standout. Tiffeny Milbrett was a U.S. national team fixture for years.

And there's an international flavor. Christine Sinclair, Canada's all-time leading goal-scorer and a former University of Portland standout, and Japan's Eriko Arakawa will be starting forwards. Also in the mix are a trio of Brazilians who go by the singular names of Formiga, Adriane and Erika.

You don't sign players from Brazil — who play some of the globe's most creative fútbol — and then ask them to play a lock-down defensive style.

"We want to show an offensive flair and try to emulate some of the world's great teams, like Barcelona and Manchester United," said Montoya, who has been a successful local club coach. "We don't want to play direct, ugly soccer. And when you have these players, you better give them the freedom to entertain."

At the center will be a three-player midfield featuring some combination of Chastain, Osborne, Formiga and Tina DiMartino. Osborne is slated in the "holding mid" position that anchors the field by winning balls and feeding the attack.

Chastain, who turns 41 in July, continues to be a marvel. Despite time away from the game raising a 21/2-year-old son, Chastain still looks and acts like an athlete at least a decade younger.

"She's remarkable," Montoya said. "She's leading the way, day in and day out. Sometimes players take a day off mentally. But she's never checked out. She's such a professional."

Male pro athletes rarely get asked if they feel the need to help sell their sport. They have the luxury of just playing. Not so for women. Gold Pride players feel a sense of responsibility to do everything possible to make this new league a success.

Osborne remembers the frustration of watching the WUSA fail before her senior year at Santa Clara.

"I was fortunate to keep playing with the national team," Osborne said. "But I've been waiting for another league to come along. I don't want it to just last one year. I want this to be around long after I'm done playing."

Just add that to the list of goals.

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_12060712?nclick_check=1&team=bayarea

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »
Milbrett's strike lifts FC Gold Pride to 2-1 win over Boston Breakers

WPS - 5th April 2009
Santa Clara, California

FC Gold Pride and the Boston Breakers opened their Inaugural Season of WPS Action today, facing off at Buck Shaw Stadium on the campus of Santa Clara, Calif.  The Pride took the first of three cross-coast meetings between these teams, by a score of 2-1.

The match was a significant one for both teams, marking numerous firsts including the first-ever meeting between these clubs as well as first-ever WPS goals for each team.  Striker Eriko Arakawa put away the game’s first goal and first-ever for FC Gold Pride, flicking the ball into the net off of a perfectly served ball from Tiffany Weimer in the 32nd minute of play.       

After numerous fruitless scoring opportunities for both teams, Kelly Smith scored the Breakers’ first-ever WPS goal, unassisted in the 79th minute, tying the score at 1-1.

A lot of credit is due to Pride goalkeeper Nicole Barnhart, who came up big, twice saving close range shots from Boston’s attack.

“Nicole was fabulous, she kept us in the game,” said Albertin Montoya, head coach of FC Gold Pride. “I think she is one of the best keepers in the world and I can’t say enough about her.”

FC Gold Pride subbed in strikers Tiffeny Milbrett and Kandace Wilson in the 69th and 83rd minute respectively.  The late addition of speed on the front line seemed to be the tipping point for the Pride, as Milbrett put away the  game winner in the 89th minute of play, knocking in a deflected save by Boston’s keeper Kristin Luckenbill.  The save was made on a shot from Kandace Wilson, setting up Milbrett for the close range goal. 

“I just took a poke at it to bring the ball back under control.  I knew that I needed to cut it back a little bit and put some steam on it so it could get through there.”   Milbrett said of her goal. “It was a good day at the office.”

Both teams will be back in action on Sunday, April 11.  The Breakers will return home tonight to prepare to host the Saint Louis Athletica in their home opener, while FC Gold Pride will hit the road on Thursday for the first road game of the season, heading to the East Coast to take on Sky Blue FC.

POST-GAME QUOTES

Brandi Chastain
On the vibe at the stadium…
“I gave a talk to the team before the game, as the oldest player, I told them about the importance of this game and how we’re going to make a huge impact on the community both locally and across the country.  We showed it by coming back to win it.” 

On the game, coming back to win it…
“I could see it in our eyes, we all had that attitude kind of saying we have to get it together and we did.” 
On the crowds cheers as she came into the game…
“I didn’t hear anything except the beating of my heart, the excitement was overflowing.  I was like a rookie out there, I was so excited.”

Tiffeny Milbrett
On getting the game winning goal…
“I just took a poke to bring it back, put some steam on it and shot it in.  It was a good day at the office.”

Rachel Buehler
On what team and league mean to the community…
“It’s so great to have an avenue for soccer, it’s exciting to have it back for women.”

Nicole Barnhart
On her performance during the game…
“It got a little hectic towards the end but our defense held strong, we weathered the storm.  Kelly Smith is just a great player, they chipped it in behind us and it was a bullet of a shot, great finish.  I love being back there, any save I can make, it helps keep us in it.”

Tiffany Weimer
On having Brandi out on the field, crossing it to Eriko for the first goal…
“I heard her, you could always hear Brandi.”

Eriko Arakawa (through a translator)
On the game, scoring the first goal in FC Gold Pride History…
“I felt like, yes, I made it, it’s a goal.  We practice plays like that over and over in practice and it happened.  I knew what to expect because we had gone over it in practice.  I received the ball and knew it was coming back and I finished it.  I came to this country to play professional football because in Japan I had played in an amateur league.  To make the inaugural goal is so special and I appreciate my teammates and coaching staff and everyone surrounding me.”

Albertin Montoya
On the goal conceded...
“We did a good job most of the game, we gave it up to Kelly Smith and she made us pay.”

On the game, and why he chose not to start Brandi and Tiffeny…
“We got a little tired towards the end and I take responsibility for that.  Our fitness will come with time.  So far it’s been about playing with heart, desire and passion.”

“We needed ball winners to start out, as soon as the players started getting tired, we were kind of losing it, it was a good chance to bring it that experience of Brandi and Tiffeny and it worked out well for us.”

On Tiffeny not being drafted and trying out for the team…

“Tiffeny is one of the best players in history, how can I not give her a shot?”

On the game…
“I thought to myself do I play to tie or to win it at home for the fans and everyone who came out and I took a chance and it paid off.  It means a lot to win the way we did it.  We faced adversity and found a way to pull off a win.”
“It’s a valuable attitude to have and helps the players buy into what the coaches are trying to do.”

On Nicole Barnhart…
“Nicole was fabulous, she kept us in the game.”
“I think she is one of the best keepers in the world and I can’t say enough about her.”

On Tiffany Weimer
“She is my type of player.  I wasn’t the tallest player and I couldn’t rely on physical advantages and she is so creative and unpredictable and I let her play like that.  She’s the type of player that excites you, her play was fabulous.”

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/news/general/090405-milbretts-strikes-lifts-FC-Gold-Pride-to-win

Gold Pride: 1 Nicole Barnhart, 4 Rachel Buehler, 7 Leigh Ann Robinson, 8 Tiffany Weimer, 10 Leslie Osborne (6 Brandi Chastain, 65), 12 Christine Sinclair (15 Tiffany Milbrett, 69), 13 Kristen Graczyk, 19 Carrie Dew, 30 Eriko Arakawa (9 Kandace Wilson, 83), 31 Formiga

Goals - Eriko Arakawa (15) , assist by Tiffany Weimer
           Tiffany Milbrett (90)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 12:18:17 AM by redrobin »

Offline redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2009, 01:03:45 PM »
O'Reilly's effort helps Sky Blue FC tie FC Gold Pride, 1-1

WPS Staff Report
11th April 2009
Bridgewater, New Jersey

It took a while but Sky Blue FC finally found the back of the net for the franchise’s first goal ever. Local girl Heather O’Reilly did the honors connecting in the latter stages of the second half to help Sky Blue FC salvage a 1-1 tie with FC Gold Pride in a Women’s Professional Soccer match at TD Bank Ballpark.

After suffering a shutout loss to the Los Angeles Sol in its first-ever match last weekend, Sky Blue FC came from behind to earn the tie with the California Bay Area team. O’Reilly scored in the 76th minute to erase the lead that Carrie Dew had given FC Gold Pride in the 33rd minute on the team’s only shot on goal of the game.

Sky Blue FC didn’t lack quality chances in the match with the first coming in the 17th minute. Collette McCallum drove in a short corner kick that was met by the head of Keeley Dowling but her attempt bounded off the top of the bar and over the goal.

FC Gold Pride’s goal came thanks to a couple of fortunate deflections. A short corner kick from Tiffany Weimer deflected back to Dew, who hit a shot from the top of the box that took a deflection into the lower left corner of the goal past Sky Blue FC 'keeper Karen Bardsley.

Four minutes after the opening goal, the visitors threatened again but Bardsley did well to kick away a shot from Christine Sinclair as the Canadian international broke into the box.

Sky Blue FC had the better of the play in the second half culminating with O’Reilly’s goal. Natasha Kai and FC Gold Pride 'keeper Nicole Barnhart were involved in a big collision in the box but the loose ball was cleared out. One minute later, Kai laced a shot from outside the box that just deflected wide right.

In the 62nd minute, Sarah Walsh laid off a nice pass for O’Reilly but Barnhart was on point with a diving save at the near post.

O’Reilly, an East Brunswick, N.J. native, thrilled the home crowd that contained many fans from her hometown East Brunswick Soccer Club. Sarah Walsh set up the play for O’Reilly, who was serving as the team captain in the absence of injured defender Christie Rampone. O’Reilly burst into the box and rolled a right-footed shot into the lower left of the goal from 10 yards out.

FC Gold Pride's best chance of the second half came in the 86th minute when Eriko Arakawa hooked a shot just over the bar from outside the top of the box.

With the tie, that was played in front of 2,753 fans, Sky Blue FC’s record is now 0-1-1 while FC Gold Pride stands at 1-0-1. Sky Blue FC returns to action on April 19 when it travels to face the Chicago Red Stars at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Ill.in a match that will be broadcast on Fox Soccer Channel (6pm ET/3pm PT). FC Gold Pride, meanwhile, travels to face the Los Angeles Sol on Sunday, April 19 (1pm PT).

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/news/general/090411-skybluefc-fcgoldpride

Gold Pride: 1 Nicole Barnhart, 4 Rachel Buehler, 5 Christina Di Martino (6 Brandi Chastain, 72), 7 Leigh Ann Robinson, 8 Tiffany Weimer (15 Tiffany Milbrett, 75), 10 Leslie Osborne, 12 Christine Sinclair, 13 Kristen Graczyk (9 Kandace Wilson, 82), 19 Carrie Dew, 30 Eriko Arakawa, 31 Formiga

Goal - Carrie Dew (33), assist by Tiffany Weimer.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:18:50 PM by redrobin »