Author Topic: Accrington Girls and ladies FC  (Read 1858 times)

Offline agsasec

• View Profile
Accrington Girls and ladies FC
« on: July 02, 2008, 11:00:08 PM »
Hi

I'm Carl, Secretary of Accrington Girls and Ladies FC (not to be confused with Accrington Stanley Ladies FC)
Rather than tell you about me I'll tell you a little about our club. Our Junior Teams play under the name of AGSA (Accrington Girls Soccer Academy) which was founded in 2002 and started with 2 teams. In 2004 the club formally merged with Accrington Ladies 91 to form Accrington Girls and Ladies FC. We have as one of our former players rachel Brown who is our Honourary President

We take girls from age 6 (Accy Acorns) and have teams from under 9's to under 18's plus 2 senior Teams.
This week at training we had in excess of 70 girls excluding the Senior players. We are currently applying for Charter Standard Development Club Status. The ethos of the club is to enjoy the game in a safe and secure environment. Further information can be found at our website at www.aglfc.org.uk   Please pay us a visit

Carl

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
Re: Accrington Girls and ladies FC
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 11:21:49 PM »
Welcome Carl - nice to have someone else from the town with more ladies teams than residents  ;D
The pic is Tytti Porkka of Finland - I actually took it myself, but have lost all my pics and have no more :(