Author Topic: KickChicks.co.uk - Womens Football Soccer Videos  (Read 2438 times)

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
KickChicks.co.uk - Womens Football Soccer Videos
« on: January 30, 2007, 11:30:57 PM »
In case anyone hasn't spotted it in the Links directory my latest women's football website is

www.kickchicks.co.uk

The idea was to collect the womens football videos on YouTube into one place as they can be a pain to search for with all the spam and worse when you type in any search involving the words women or ladies.

It is possible to upload your own videos too should you have any of your team in action or anything else womens football related that you would like to share.

It's new and the template is a bit rough and I don't know if some of the functions work yet so please let me know whats working and what isn't if you come across a problem ! I'm sure you will anyway somehow  :D

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: KickChicks.co.uk - Womens Football Soccer Videos
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 09:20:43 PM »
Thanks to forum member Half Pint for letting me know that the member sign up isn't working on Kickchicks.

There seems to be some code for that missing as far as I can tell but there is supposed to be a new version of the underlying script available soon I hope...So in the meantime if anyone sees any good womens football video's on Youtube or Google Video please let me know as I can add them myself via the Admin back end of the website...

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 11:36:34 AM »
The new version of the script that runs Kickchicks is due out at the end of the month. It does appear that the signing up problems can be worked around so if anyone has any trouble please let me know. I haven't tinkered with the look much as the new version appearently makes changes to the template so hopefully we can have it looking a bit smarter in the coming months :)

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 11:27:28 PM »
Work is now underway on upgrading the kickchicks.co.uk site....Still a few bugs but hopefully nearly there....

Offline Dr Gonzo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 04:46:01 PM »
There isn't any Rachel or Everton footage....

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.u

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 08:49:42 AM »
Better get your directors chair out next time you go then !  ;)

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 08:10:23 PM »
I have added a few new video's to the kickchicks.co.uk website so please go and check them out !  ;)

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 09:03:26 PM »
A few more added....I haven't caught up with all the World Cup ones yet so if you know any good ones that aren't there yet please let me know !