Author Topic: General fixtures  (Read 2269 times)

Offline twmcat

• View Profile
General fixtures
« on: October 29, 2007, 02:21:03 AM »
Is there any way there can be a section where we can be kept up to date with all up and coming games, along with locations and ko times? And any changes being noted.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I went to see England game at Walsall on Saturday, but missed a Wales game at Rhyl - much closer to home - the next day, finding out about it taking place less than 12 hours after ko.

I'm planning on going to see Arsenal v Chelsea next Sunday, but ko time is still TBA on Arsenal.com.
When you have a long journey, you really need to make plans.
I went to Everton v Chelsea last season (I think that was Premier League Cup quarter final too, or maybe semi).

We got there ready for 2pm ko, and found they'd kicked off at 1pm.

Kipax told us he'd checked with Everton on the Thursday and was told it was 2pm too.

The pic is Tytti Porkka of Finland - I actually took it myself, but have lost all my pics and have no more :(

Offline KIPAX

• View Profile
    • KIPAX Sports Photography
Re: General fixtures
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 08:48:18 AM »
I remember that... wasnt the only game I was messed about with in a short period either.. not just by everton.. touch wood it hasnt been as bad this season..

I check fairgame website every day for fixtures as they do tend to be the most up to date..

Theres lots of fixture stuff on here but its all over the place... too many sections IMHO. but not complaining :)
Womens Football Photography : www.kipax.com