Author Topic: Links Directory  (Read 2503 times)

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Links Directory
« on: January 03, 2007, 11:31:56 PM »
A new links directory has been added which you can access through the new link that has appeared in the menu bar (between Members and Logout in case you hadn't spotted it).

I have added a few links to it to test it out and will add the other links from around the forum when I get the chance. Members can add links too so please feel free to add interesting womens football sites as you find them. This doesn't stop anyone posting links to sites in the relevant threads though so please keep adding the sites in the main forum posts and the directory can be used as just that if anyone wants to use it :)

David

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Links Directory
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 11:28:19 AM »
I should have added that if anybody finds any broken links please report them to me and I will delete them or search to see if there is a change of website address.

Thanks eveybody ! :)

Offline BillyBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 10:54:09 PM »
I might be being 'a bit fick' here.

How do you add links to sites in the directory? This Leeds one (from the other side of the Pennines  ;) ) might be of some interest:-

http://www.leedsutd-mad.co.uk/news/loadfeat.asp?cid=EDZ6

It seems to be a fan based site with a ladies section.

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 10:57:45 PM »
It might be me not having set things up correctly rather than you being "a bit fick" !  :D

There should be a links directory panel underneath the menu with an "Add link" you can click...or alternatively you should be able to go into the relevant section of the Links Directory and there should be an "Add Link" at the bottom there too....Please let me know if there isn't and I will investigate !!

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 11:00:20 PM »
I should probably subdivide the Links Directory a bit more before it goes so big that it becomes impossible...So any suggestions for categories are welcome !!!

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 11:05:09 PM »
I have added that Leeds United ladies one for you now.....It's just as well they have a good fansite as I don't think they have any official one !! They seem to be conspicuous by their abscence on the Leeds United official website

Offline BillyBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 11:07:44 PM »
Thanks for that. I can see the relevant 'add link' option now.