Author Topic: Female players 15-19 wanted for US soccer scholarship event at Hyde FC stadium  (Read 44 times)

Offline Unitedsportsusa

• View Profile
Hi there,

My name is Andy Shakarji, I am the head soccer consultant for United Sports USA, a sport scholarship company consultancy here in the UK. We are holding our female US scholarship assessment event at Hyde FC stadium in Stockport, for girls at all levels interested in learning or pursing the opportunity of playing full time football and studying towards a degree in the United States. On the day will be providing a presentation to players and parents on the US soccer scholarship route and the girls will get to play in our assessment game to showcase their talents.

As a former student athlete in America it was the best decision i made as a young player. I was able to continue to develop as a player, train in a full time enviorment, study towards my degree and recieve substantial scholarship that helped pay towards the cost my education....not to mention traveling around the States to play different universities.

Details for event below:

Date: Saturday July 8th 2017
Venue: Hyde FC Stadium
Address:
Ewen Fields, Walker Ln, Miles St, Hyde SK14 5PL
Time:
Check in- 1.00pm
Presentation- 1.15pm
Kick Off- 3.00pm

Those interested in learning more about the event or have general enquiries please call Andy at 0141 332 0690 or 07808047925. Alternatively you can email me at a.shakarji@unitedsportsusa.com or event apply at www.unitedsportsusa.com

We would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Andy
Head soccer consultant
United Sports USA