Author Topic: Do you watch reserve football?  (Read 290 times)

Offline buzzbee

• View Profile
Do you watch reserve football?
« on: March 15, 2017, 04:19:59 PM »
I am fairly new to watching women’s football! Last season, I watched Manchester City, although I live a long way from there (Boring story about that that happened), but this season, I have decided to support my local team – Reading (As I should have done from the start!)

I recently went to watch the development team play against Brighton and thoroughly enjoyed it! There were players who stood out – Some in a good way and some not so!

I really hope that one day, I will see some players develop from this squad into the WSL team!

I fully intend to see more of their games!
BUZZ BEE
If at first you don't succeed... cheat!

Offline RosesAreRed

• View Profile
Re: Do you watch reserve football?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 12:23:43 PM »
You'll definitely want to go to The FA WSL Development League Cup final, Sunday 21st May at a location to be named by the FA. Arsenal will meet Bristol City who defeated Liverpool Ladies 4-2. Should be a really good match!

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:56:18 PM »
Both teams have a lot of England U17 and U19 players and play attacking football.

I watch a bit of it but it collides with first team football and FA WPL, hard to make choice when there are like four good games to watch at the same time.

Offline buzzbee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 01:08:44 PM »
While I won’t write it off, I probably won’t go to the League Cup final, simply because my team is not in it.

The enjoyment I get from watching our development team is being able to see players develop into the first team, so unlike the senior teams, where I am happy to watch other teams from time to time, watching development football will be limited to Reading games
BUZZ BEE
If at first you don't succeed... cheat!