Author Topic: Alex Morgan  (Read 335 times)

Offline calcio

• View Profile
Alex Morgan
« on: January 12, 2017, 08:17:26 AM »
 :)Ho saputo dell'arrivo in Europa di Alex Morgan e vorrei sapere per quanto tempo giocherà nell'Olympique Lione. Grazie.

Offline sbahnhof

• View Profile
Re: Alex Morgan
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 08:44:45 PM »
:) I heard about the arrival in Europe of Alex Morgan, and I would like to know how long she'll play for Olympique Lyon. Thank you.

Ciao Eugenio,

Apparently it will be a 6-month loan contract, finishing in June. Then she'll go back to play for Orlando Pride during the final 4(?) months of the NWSL season.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/20/alex-morgan-lyon-six-month-loan-us-soccer

She wrote about her move in an article, "Why I’m Going to Play in Lyon". Her league debut is tomorrow.

My motivation is pretty simple. I hope that this change will help push my game to another level. I hope that training with these incredible athletes each day, and learning a unique style of play, is exactly what I need, and that it will help me find that next gear. Importantly, I will also be immersed in a soccer culture that I believe is precisely what I need at this point in my career. It has always been a dream of mine to “live” soccer and to compete in the Champions League.

Offline calcio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 07:37:49 AM »
Ho notato che non gioca da qualche partita ma non sono riuscito a sapere perchè, qualcuno ha notizie :'(? Grazie.

Offline Cabbages

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 12:53:35 PM »
Top player is Alex- wished she had chosen to play in England instead of France.

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 02:30:44 PM »
I don't know if there was much interest from the English clubs to sign her ? I mean it took Lyon more than a year to sign her.

Offline calcio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 07:56:35 AM »
 :)Ciao,
Ho visto le partite della she believe cup, e vorrei sapere il vostro parere sulle prestazioni di Alex.

Offline Cabbages

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 12:50:32 PM »
I don't know if there was much interest from the English clubs to sign her ? I mean it took Lyon more than a year to sign her.

I guess the English clubs probably could not afford to pay her as much as the French-

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 01:28:35 PM »
They do  ;) they just spent the money on Dunn or lloyd or Little

Offline Cabbages

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 12:15:32 PM »
I would summise that Alex would demand a much higher salary than either of them.

Offline sylvain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 04:32:14 PM »
I think LLoyd being double FIFA player of the year can ask a fair bit of money.

Offline Cabbages

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 09:12:39 PM »
Alex is the golden girl- with respect to Lloyd, who is a great player, Morgan will ne the high earner