Womens Football Forum
November 23, 2014, 05:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Women's Football Forum !

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian players 2011  (Read 5607 times)
Alan

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 06:31:22 PM »

ACL operation for Konradsen

16-year-old Ida Konradsen had knee surgery today.  The midfielder, who transferred from Donn Toppfotball to Amazon Grimstad after last season, is seen as one of the foremost talents in the South.  In October she damaged a cruciate ligament in a match for Donn-2, and experienced her first serious injury.

Konradsen hoped she would be back on the field by January, but the injury was far worse than thought.  Today she was operated on by Ove Austgulen at Sørlandet Hospital in Kristiansand.  "She will be out for nine months - that is the normal rule before you are ready to play again after knee surgery", said father Øystein Konradsen to fvn.no.

His daughter will miss a large part of the coming season for Amazon.  "Any matches she plays will be a bonus", he said.  Konradsen is not afraid this will be the end of his daughter's promising career.  "She is determined to come back even stronger.  Ida has trained nine or ten times a week with strength and cycling before the operation".

Ida Konradsen signed a one-year contract with Amazon Grimstad.  "She could have some match-time at the end of the season", said Øystein.  When fvn.no spoke with him today, his daughter had not yet woken up after the operation.

Håvard Karlsen http://fotball.adressa.no/kvinner/article190539.ece
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 08:46:50 AM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 09:35:46 PM »

IL Sandviken congratulated Melissa Bjånesøy in December when she won the Bergen Commune's development stipend in the young and promising class:

Melissa is a role-model on and off the pitch.  At training and in matches she is always concentrated on doing her utmost.  She is very serious about her training and does a lot of personal training in addition.  Off the pitch she contributes strongly to the social atmosphere and always turns out when things are arranged by the club.  Melissa is a striker who as well as scoring goals is good at making those around her good.  She is fast and strong, and has a good fundamental technique.  She contributed a lot towards Sandviken's promotion to the Toppserien last season.  In the league she scored 23 goals in 20 matches, and in the Cup she scored four goals in three matches.  Norway's U-19 trainer Jarl Torske described her contribution to the national team as sensational, something we can understand when she played 12 matches and scored 16 goals.

http://www.ilsandviken.no/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=276:vi-gratulerer-&catid=38:nyheter&Itemid=136
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 10:52:44 AM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 11:04:58 AM »

Speculation has been rife over where last year's Toppserien Player of the Year would choose to play in 2011, but now it is clear that it is North Jutland and the town of Hjørring that will be home this year for Lisa Marie Woods.  Clubs in Norway, Germany and England were also in the running for the strong midfielder, who will now play for Fortuna Hjørring.

The Toppserien has missed a player who marked herself out while playing for Stabæk in 2010.  She is a difficult opponent, and those who confront Woods can always count the bruises afterwards.  She was a ball-winner in the deep midfield but also a brilliant distributor and first defender.  As well as these skills she scored more goals than most from her defensive midfield position.

Many of these goals were also brilliant.  In the fourteen matches I saw Woods in action I can remember many good performances, but the way she put the ball under the crossbar for 3-0 against Trondheims-Ørn at Nadderud at the end of the season made it one of those that imprints itself onto the retina.  Not only the goal, but how she set it up.

Now Woods will polish her form in Denmark before the World Cup.  Already this weekend she will be playing against Kolbotn, Malmø and Jitex in an elite tournament in Sweden.

Let's hope she will stay only a year in Denmark so we can see her back on the pitch in Norway soon.

Jan Reidar Vågsdalen http://www.fotballmagasinet.no/?mode=news&id=23496

Alltid. Uansett.
law10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 02:49:49 PM »

As the late Pauly Fuemana said, "how bizarre."
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 04:04:12 PM »

As the late Pauly Fuemana said, "how bizarre."
I agree with him about that goal.  The match had two of the best goals of the season, completely different types of goal, one a mazy run through the defence, the other a bolt from the blue:
http://www.tv2sporten.no/fotball/toppserien/stabaek-er-seriemestere-3329363.html
The match also had a great save from Ingrid Thorbjørnsen, probably our best memory of her now she has retired.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 04:29:20 PM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
law10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 11:23:05 PM »

Wow.  The shot was clinical.  Kristy Moore's to start was a quality finish but Hansen's was just outrageous.

What a great pitch under those conditions too.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 10:11:09 AM »

Ball-tricks expert Charlotte Lade was in Oslo for the Norway-Denmark men's match last night.  She showed some tricks for TV 2.  http://www.tv2sporten.no/fotball/her-knuser-norge-danskene-i-triksing-3453363.html

Alltid. Uansett.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 01:29:30 PM »

Ada and Andrine Hegerberg give their parents most of the credit that they are playing together on Norway's Under-19 team.

On Tuesday the Hegerberg sisters were there to secure Norway's place in the European Cup for U-19s, and now they will be fighting to secure another medal for their club Kolbotn at the end of this season.  "It's fantastic that we are going to the European Cup.  We have worked hard for it and it was deserved.  Huge fun and now we look forward to the finals", said Ada Hegerberg.

Ada is only 15 but was given her chance in the Under-19s this year.  On Tuesday the celebrations took off after they beat England to take their place in Italy.  "I have been received very well and am grateful to have been trusted", she said.

It means a lot to have sister Andrine (17) with her in the national team and also at the club.  "It gives me security to have her there.  She is a good sister, and very helpful on and off the pitch", said Ada.

"It's very good and positive to have your sister in the team.  We thrive together", said Andrine Hegerberg.  The two have had a lot of praise from their trainers and look forward to a big future.  They described each other.

"Andrine is wonderful at passing.  Often the ball comes to me as a striker.  Also she is strong and takes responsibility", said Ada.

"Ada is a goal-hunter and scores often in all kinds of ways, with either foot and with her head.  She is quick and has a good understanding of the game", said Andrine.

Now they hope to take steps forward on the football field, without wishing to be away for very long.  "I am only thinking of developing as a footballer and not much about the future.  If I make the progress I need, I will have a good future", said the little sister.

The first goal is another medal with Kolbotn, after they took bronze in the Toppserien last year.  "I am really looking forward to the season now.  It will be tight at the top, but we want to do better this year.  Also it would be great to go to the Cup Final.  I just want to develop further and continue into the future", said Andrine.

The sister give their parents a lot of the credit for their experience of playing Toppserien and international football.  "We have almost had our own personal trainers in mum and dad, and they have done a lot.  Also the support team at Kolbot takes credit.  They have been a big help to us and others at the club", said the girls from Sunndal.

Name: Andrine Hegerberg
Club: Kolbotn
Born: 6 june 1993
Position: Midfield, hanging striker
Height: 5-6½
Former club: Sunndal
Achievements: 4th in Euros with Norway U-17 last year. Bronze with Kolbotn in the Toppserien.
Favorite team: Barcelona
Favorite player: Xavi and Iniesta
Three words about myself: thoughtful, outgoing and energetic.
Best memory: Reaching the U-19 Euro finals this week, also winning bronze in the final round of the league last year.
Free time: Friends, school and other normal things.

Name: Ada Hegerberg
Club: Kolbotn
Born: 10 july 1995
Position: Striker
Height: 5-8
Former clubs: Sunndal, Oppegård
Achievements: 4th in Euros with Norway U-17s last year. Bronze with Kolbotn in the Toppserien.
Favorite team: Arsenal
Favourite player: no-one special.
Best memory: Many, but the place in the Euros stands high, with the bronze medal for Kolbotn in the Toppserien 2010.
Favourite activity: Be with friends and family, just relax; a lot of football.
Three words describing myself: Outgoing, get to know people, energetic.  

Christer Madsen http://www.fotball.no/Landslag_og_toppfotball/spillerutvikling/Unge-profiler/2011/Ada-og-Andrine-Hegerberg/
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:19:15 AM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 11:16:49 AM »

Erik Mjelde, brother of Maren, got his name in the history books with a goal after eleven seconds' play in the Haugesund-Brann match on Friday.  A rash back-pass came right to his feet and he put the ball in the net with his first touch.  The match ended 3-3.  
Article + photo: http://fotball.aftenposten.no/eliteserien/article198188.ece
Video interview: http://www.brann.no/nyheter/mjelde-ble-historisk-i-malfest/
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 11:20:56 AM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 08:23:36 AM »

Last year Tina Algrøy scored 15 goals for Arna-Bjørnar in the Toppserien.  This year she wants more.

Tina Algrøy scored steadily last season and has continued in this year's new season.  After a hat-trick at the weekend against LSK Kvinner the young player hopes to have her name on more than 15 this year.  "My aim is to score more than last year, so it was unbelievable to start like this.  It was fantastic to score against LSK", she said.  "But I am not thinking of the top-scorer title - that would come as a bonus.  The important thing is that the team should do well", said the 20-year-old.

Arna-Bjørnar has had a good season so far.  Nine points from three matches means that the target of a medal is in the sights.  On Saturday they had a 4-3 win away against LSK Kvinner.  "It was really good of us to win this match.  Having three points away at LSK keeps us on track for the top three", said the striker.

Tina Algrøy debuted in the Toppserien in 2009 and quickly marked herself out with her speed and scoring skills.  In 2010 she took huge steps up in her development, and she is hoping 2011 will be another good year.  "I aim to play in the national team in the future, and I hope it does not take took long for that to happen", she said.  

She promises the home fans that she has no plans to move.  "I am very home-loving and Arna-Bjørnar is a fantastic club to be in, so I expect to be here for a while yet", she said.

Her mother has meant the most for Tina's career.  "Mum has always been there.  We live on Sotra, so it's a long way to training, but she drives me every day.  Also my old trainer, Arild Haugen, takes a lot of the credit.  He has helped when my mother can't", she smiled.

Algrøy has been an important building-brick for Arna-Bjørnar and the Under-23 national team with her goals and good play.  "My biggest strength is speed and finishing, and I have potential to develop as a defender.  I must learn to be better there", she said.

Last year she won Statoil's Talent Prize of 50,000 kroner to donate to clubs of her choice, and she chose her two home clubs on Sotra and Arna-Bjørnar.

Tina Charlotte Algrøy:
Club: Arna-Bjørnar
Born: 25 October 1990
Position: attack
Height: 5-2
Former clubs: Nest Sotra, Norefjell
Achievements: played in European Cup with Under-19s, Statoils Talentpris.
Favourite team: Liverpool
Favourite player: Steven Gerrard
Best memory: My first goal for the U-19s against Ukraine two years ago, and when we beat Stabæk in the Cup last year
Three words about yourself: thoughtful, happy and smiling
Free time: Relax with friends and family.

Christer Madsen http://www.fotball.no/Landslag_og_toppfotball/spillerutvikling/Unge-profiler/2011/Tina-Algroy/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:20:09 PM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Samuel Vimes

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 06:11:14 PM »

Lisa-Marie Woods' Fortuna Hjørring lost 0-6 to Brøndby in the final round of the first stage of the Danish women's league on Sunday, but still take a one-point lead into the final group. Fortuna's homepage put the blame on the number of exchanges in the squad, and say the team lacks 'structure'. They even doubt whether the current Fortuna XI is the second best in Denmark, a league which has been a duopoly since the late 1990s.

For when the One Great Scorer comes to mark against your name / He writes - not that you won or lost - but how you played the Game.
Samuel Vimes

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 10:33:20 AM »

Semi-breaking news: during a WNT training session yesterday, Erika Skarbø sprained her wrist heavily.  Embarrassed

http://fotball.bt.no/kvlandslag/article199618.ece

For when the One Great Scorer comes to mark against your name / He writes - not that you won or lost - but how you played the Game.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 08:58:19 AM »

Elise Thorsnes scored three for Norway last week in the runup to the World Cup, but she isn't paid much for her football.  At the same time as she is scoring goals for club and country, the 22-year-old has had to write to the mayor of her home town for financial support.

"I would like to be as good as possible.  Training twice a day and concentrating on football makes things a lot simpler for me", said Thorsnes to NRK.  This weekend elite men's football in Norway came to a stop after the players' organisation brought the players out on strike.  Agreement was reached on Sunday evening.

The Toppserien players did not strike, but they were affected because many of the demands made by the players' organisation NISO apply to the women as well.  But nothing is pointing to a lifting of the financial burdens on women's football.  Women players on the national team have an average pay of 154,000 kroner (£17,000) per year.  Many of the players work or study outside football to make ends meet.

Elise Thorsnes had a brilliant match for Norway last week when they beat Finland 5-1, and she has also scored ten goals for Røa to become the league's top scorer after eight matches.  Her aim is to bring in enough money so that she does not have to work outside football.  But even for one of the country's best players this is difficult.  This year financial troubles at Røa have meant that her pay has been cut from 120,000 kroner to 30,000, a reduction of £10,000.

Thorsnes has written a letter to the mayor of her home town, Leikanger beside Sognefjord.  "I know that other towns support athletes like Ann Kristin Flatland (biathlon).  It doesn't hurt to ask", she said.

The mayor of Leikanger, Olav Lunden, knows very well who Thorsnes is, and values one of the town's best known athletes highly.  But he was surprised when the letter arrived in the council's postbag.  "Unfortunately Leikanger has many demands on the finances, but we shall consider the matter in the usual way to see if we can find any kroner", he said.

The striker and former junior shot-put champion has no illusions about becoming rich through football, but she has her fingers crossed that the letter she posted can produce results.  "The mayor is a good man.  I always get a message from him when I play international matches, cup finals and suchlike.  I hope he will be able to give a little support.  I don't need a lot but a little would go a long way", said Elise Thorsnes.  

KRISTINE NORVIK SKEIDE, KJELLRUN LAVIK, PER ØYVIND FANGE http://www.nrk.no/sport/fotball/toppserien/1.7643084  
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:01:07 PM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 05:42:00 PM »

Erik Mjelde, Maren's brother, had to leave the pitch after 21 minutes for Brann against Tromsø on Sunday.

On Tuesday the captain had a MRI scan which showed a stretch in a side-ligament (medial collateral) in the right knee.  "The prognosis is three to six weeks", said club doctor Ove Austgulen.  Mjelde may miss several league matches and a Cup match against Sogndal on June 22.

http://fotball.bt.no/eliteserien/article202086.ece
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:46:10 PM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 11:35:06 AM »

In the twelve Toppserien clubs with a total of 225 players, there are only five pairs of sisters:

Trondheims-Ørn: Ida and Martine Johannessen Flakk.
Kolbotn: Andrine and Ada Stolsmo Hegerberg.
Medkila: Lise and Marianne Linaker.
LSK Kvinner: Brita and Ingrid Hansen.
Linderud-Grei: Gry and Line Nordeide Grønli (sister Siri plays at Stabæk).

"It's good that we are two sisters playing in the same team in the Toppserien.  It isn't very common", said Ida Johannessen Flakk (21), with her 18-year-old sister Martine.  They stand in training kit, in a pause between football and exams, outside their apartment in Trondheim.  They each have their own room and share the apartment with a third girl, a Rosenborg supporter.  

"It goes well, usually", said Ida.  "Sometimes we are like cat and dog, fortunately not very often.  It has to be like that a bit", she said, as little sister Martine smiled.

"What's it like having a sister in the team?" - "You have someone who backs you up the whole time.  I think it's great she's doing well because I want her to do well.  We want the best for each other", said Ida.  "If she plays more than me, I have to work harder to get more match-time".

While Ida debuted in the Toppserien last year, Martine started with Kattem.  "I think it has gone more quickly than I expected.  I though it would take longer", said Martine.  "I felt I was not good enough", she said.  But she was wrong - now she is defending a place in the starting eleven of Norway's third-best team as of today.

Life as a top woman footballer is not lucrative.  That is not a factor for the two Namsos girls.  "We are not playing football for money.  We don't gain anything from sport.  But we get our kit and things from the club.  We play for enjoyment, we thrive in the club atmosphere", said Ida.

"Why don't more girls from Namsos play football?" - "Most become bored.  They want to try something else.  Perhaps it's the atmosphere they are in that makes them give up", said the sisters.

"Are you a dying race?" - "Yes, perhaps.  But it's sad.  We want new talented players to step up", said Ida.

They may be poor financially but they are rich in experience.  Both Ida and Martine say they are living a dream.  "It's about reaching a club that is better than the one you come from.  That's how you develop.  You meet new people, have a new trainer and more experiences.  You grow on it", they said.

Even though they are sisters, play on the same team and live in the same apartment, they don't go around together all the time.  "We seldom are together in our free time.  We must have some distance otherwise it gets too much", said Ida and Martine.

Kjell Vidar Aune http://www.namdalsavisa.no/sport/article5617243.ece  
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:12:00 PM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 08:35:01 PM »

Marie Knutsen is living it up in New York but has not ruled out the chance of a return to top football.

Marie Knutsen represented Norway at the European Cup in 2005, the World Cup in 2007 and the Beijing Olympics in 2008.  A year ago it became clear that she would take a break from sport to have her baby and to move to New York with husband Patrick Johansen, working in Nordea Markets in the big city, who used to play for Byåsen in division-2.

After a year we were a bit short of news about how things were going for them, and wanted to find out more about what it's like to be a Trønder in New York.  "I have had a great time.  Little Jasper has come into the world, and our little family is enjoying life here", said the 28-year-old to Avisenes Nyhetsbyrå (ANB).

"New York is a fantasic place, and the best thing about being here is to feel the atmosphere and energy in the town.  People are incredibly sociable and friendly.  No-one is better at small-talk than New Yorkers", she said with a smile.

She and Jasper enjoy park life every day and visit cafes.  They often visit the Norwegian Sailors' church and Marie does a little training.  "As the mother of a small child I am very glad of Central Park.  It's free of traffic and noise, and is pleasant all the year round", said Knutsen.

"Do you get any time for training with all that?" - "We try to keep ourselves in form even though we don't get as much time for it as before.  But we have a training centre we can use, and are the proud owners of a running machine, which we felt was a good investment.  I can jog in the park while Jasper sits in the pram watching the birds fly past", she said.

The former champion with Røa is not planning a future in top football but has found a local team.  "After Christmas I found a team called Rovers.  They say they are at level-3 here but I don't know.  The trainer says it's the highest amateur level.  Anyway they are a great crew of girls who meet for matches every Sunday and train once a week", she said.

The transition was not easy.  "They are a team who like to play extreme possession-football, and like attacking runs and duelling.  I found that out after 20 minutes of the first session.  I ran round a lot without getting a touch of the ball", she smiled.  "But I am gradually discovering the role of a midfielder in the team.  It's fun anyway.  We won the semifinal in the Cup so we are going to the Final", said Knutsen.

The Rovers are unaware of the true identity of their new foreign recruit.  "Do the girls know they have a Norwegian international in the team who has played at the World Cup and the Olympics?" - "Hehe, no.  I don't think they know I played for Norway", said Marie with her quizzical smile.

"How about Røa and Norway.  Is that possible once again?" - "I know I am missing football, and I definitely miss playing at Røa.  Even though they lost some top players a while back they are now better than ever.  I think it says a lot about the team culture and the fantastic trainer they have", said Knutsen.  "If I were to play again in Norway it would only be for Røa.  When we go home I phone Geir [Nordby] to see about the chance of training with Røa".

"Have you followed the Toppserien?" - "Yes, well I follow Røa anyway, and I am very proud about how the team and the girls are performing".

"Do you know how long you will be in the USA?" - "No, not really.  It will be another year at the least".

"Before we finish, Marie, there's a championship coming up - the World Cup in Germany.  What do you think of Norway's chances?" - "I'm looking forward to it very much.  They are going for a medal, but there is also a lot of excitement in qualifying for the Olympics.  There are not many places to compete for, but I hope they will manage it.  It's a slightly young and inexperienced team, with a lot of the central players missing, so we need others to take responsibility".  She is thinking of Solveig Gulbrandsen, waiting for her baby, Melissa Wiik who is injured, and Lise Klaveness and Lene Storløkken, who are working against the clock to get fit.

"But Norway has never had so many exciting and good attacking players as today.  I have a lot of belief that Elise Thorsnes will have a good World Cup, and with individual players coming to their top form I believe Norway could surprise".

"The national team has a good tradition of good performance at championships, and I think this will be no exception", said Knutsen.

Her sister is Guro Knutsen Mienna, who still plays for Røa and is in the Norway squad for the World Cup.  But we have to wait and see if the player with 55 international matches and six goals for Norway will be seen again at top level.

Terje Alstad, ANB http://www.ba.no/sport/article5624307.ece

And on http://www.nywomensoccer.org/index.php it says Marie has scored 6 goals for the Rovers.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:41:49 PM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Samuel Vimes

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »

I didn't know ANB did those kinds of articles. Great find Alan, many thanks!

Alan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 08:50:11 PM »

I didn't know ANB did those kinds of articles. Great find Alan, many thanks!
Thanks for that.  You always have to check Bergens Avisa, but I didn't expect to find an article about Marie there Smiley

Alltid. Uansett.
Alan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2011, 09:20:48 AM »

It's been a hectic week for Melissa Bjånesøy.  Norway's striker is taking maths and physics exams between her matches and training session in Rimini, Italy at the Under-19 European Cup.

The exams were on Tuesday and Friday.  "It's a new experience to take an exam in new surroundings", said Bjånesøy.  She has had to combine schoolwork with football.  "I have done some reading between times, and think Tuesday's exams went well.  I was ready and I think I delivered", she said.

In her football she has also been gaining top marks this season with Sandviken.  "I have scored a few goals and done all right.  The team has had a good start.  Our aim is to survive in the Toppserien, and I feel we'll manage it", she said.

Last year the striker hammered in the goals in division-1 and played an important part in the Under-19 team as they qualifyied for this European Cup championship.  At the same time younger sister Caroline was picked for the Under-17 team.  Now Melissa hopes to step up to the highest level.  "This year I hope to score enough goals for Sandviken to stay in the Toppserien.  I want to become an established player.  That is the first step, and then I want to become as good as I can be.  I am a striker who is often in the right place at the right time, but I still can develop different ways of scoring", she said.

Bjånesøy thinks Sandviken-trainer Øyvind Nordtveit takes a lot of the credit for the successes she has had so far.  "He has been there for me in the last years.  When we have had minus degrees and bad weather he has always turned out to train me in finishing.  I value it highly", she said.

The trainer also values having Melissa in the team.  "She is our most important player.  She has enormous work capacity and is a real team player.  She sets up the others and also works in defence.  I don't see any weaknesses and she isn't fully developed yet", said Nordtveit.

The Under-19 national trainer is also impressed.  "She is a striker who is good at putting pressure on opponents, and at the same time she is cool and calculating at the moment of striking.  She is a fearless striker", said Jarl Torske.  

Melissa Linn Berman Bjånesøy
Club: Sandviken
Position: Striker
Born: 18th April 1992 in Chicago, USA
Height: 5-7
Former club: Lyngbø
Achievements: Statoils Talent Prize in 2010
Best football memory:  when we beat England to qualify for the European Cup
Favourite team: Wolverhampton
Favourite player: Ole Gunnar Solskjær
Three words about me:  Smiling, helpful and lively  
Free time: spending it with friends.  

Christer Madsen http://www.fotball.no/Landslag_og_toppfotball/spillerutvikling/Unge-profiler/2011/Melissa-Bjanesoy/
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:34:59 PM by Alan » Logged

Alltid. Uansett.
Samuel Vimes

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2011, 06:10:16 PM »

Fortuna Hjørring and Lisa Marie Woods got small consolation on the final day of the Danish football season, winning 2-1 at home against league champions Brøndby. The match did not have any impact on the league positions, with Brøndby finishing 1st three points ahead of Hjørring. It was Hjørring's first win after three straight losses (0-7, 0-1, 2-3) to the capital-based club.

Both teams are qualified for the round of 32 of the 2011/12 Champions League.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: